HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
Jul 16, 2010 at 10:55 PM Post #2,087 of 2,425

Quote:
Fizban, from the latest pdf it looks like your number is 284. I think it's unlikely he'll change his offer from 250 to 284 just for you (not to mention that the lifetime warranty/batteries is "gone" if I read his post correctly....)

I know I know.........one can ALWAYS hope.........no?
A fantasy to satisfy a lazy Saturday afternoon here =)

Jul 17, 2010 at 5:31 PM Post #2,090 of 2,425
Hi Justin,

I have sent you the payment for:

Black Pico Slim
One extra power plug
One Micro-B USB cable
One Whiplash Audio TWag Micro LOD

I want to add to my order a Whiplash Audio TWag Micro LOD which I have also paid for.

The payment is for Head-Fi name: supremer
and my e-mail is supreme_june22@hotmail.com

Please confirm my payment and notify me

Jul 17, 2010 at 8:18 PM Post #2,091 of 2,425
Feedback for anyone else who is still waiting. I received my shipping notice email from Justin on 8th July 2010. My status on the USPS website is still unchanged:

1. The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on July 05, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

I am number 179 on the pre-order pdf (which still shows my status as unshipped, it is overdue an update I guess). I know Justin was previously creating the tickets but then not shipping the Slims for a while, but lately it seems he was shipping at around the same time. Hopefully it will show up soon, as I paid for it over 4 months ago. Even an  update of shipping status would be good -  If there was an option to pay $10 more for a better shipping service I would have taken it. (Maybe there was and I missed it?). Anyhoo, not too much longer, cross fingers.

Jul 18, 2010 at 5:49 PM Post #2,093 of 2,425
Quite a few people who are waiting are picking these up in the FS forum. So people who are selling them, don't like them ? or they are the early adopters and buy every amp that is released to test it and then sell  it?? .. I am waiting for my amp since April .. hoping to get it by next month :frowning2: ..  Warp08:  BTW congrats on your purchase and post some impressions in the pico slim thread..

PC

Jul 19, 2010 at 8:05 AM Post #2,094 of 2,425
Just got the amp from customs, looks great!! :)

Out of the box and with shure e4 and my old ipod color there is an instant sound improvement, much more detailed bass and mids, overall cleaner sound! More impressions later!

Jul 19, 2010 at 11:20 AM Post #2,095 of 2,425

Quote:
Quite a few people who are waiting are picking these up in the FS forum. So people who are selling them, don't like them ? or they are the early adopters and buy every amp that is released to test it and then sell  it?? .. I am waiting for my amp since April .. hoping to get it by next month :frowning2: ..  Warp08:  BTW congrats on your purchase and post some impressions in the pico slim thread..

PC

people who bought a Gilmore Lite when it was introduced in 04-05, and sell it today, beat the stock market...and got to use the amp.  can't say that about much audio gear other than some rare discontinued headphones

HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
Jul 19, 2010 at 11:53 AM Post #2,098 of 2,425

Justin

I have sent you a couple of PMs and emails on the 8th and 16th of this month.

Can you respond to them as soon as you have a minute please.

Thanks

David

Quote:
check the list and the name a few spots above yours.  did you sign up twice?

Jul 20, 2010 at 8:37 AM Post #2,100 of 2,425

Quote:

PC

Yeah, I've been looking forward to evaluate Justin's newest creation for some time.  Clearly the demand exceeds the supply and I have jumped at the chance to get one earlier. However, it'll still take a few weeks to get it since Qusp lives in Down Under.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back