HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
May 17, 2010 at 10:27 AM Post #1,862 of 2,425
yes, very odd that mine hasnt arrived yet, shipped via USPS 'express' last weekend. any explanation for this Justin? I have never had anything using this service take anywhere near this long and of course the tracking still says the same thing as when it was picked up

May 17, 2010 at 12:31 PM Post #1,864 of 2,425
It would seem that Justin has run into some sort of problem.  Obviously assembly/shipping is not anyways near what he promised.  One would think he would be more forthcoming with folks who have already been so patient.

I must admit to being discouraged and disgruntled by this treatment.

George

May 17, 2010 at 12:53 PM Post #1,866 of 2,425

Quote:
It would seem that Justin has run into some sort of problem.  Obviously assembly/shipping is not anyways near what he promised.  One would think he would be more forthcoming with folks who have already been so patient.

George

Don't worry, Justin ALWAYS delivers. It's just a matter of when, but it'll get there.

May 17, 2010 at 12:54 PM Post #1,867 of 2,425
i am trying to balance this along with building the other picos, GS-1, GS-X, Blue Hawaii SE...

i updated the PDF today

Quote:

George

HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
May 17, 2010 at 12:55 PM Post #1,868 of 2,425

Quote:
yes, very odd that mine hasnt arrived yet, shipped via USPS 'express' last weekend. any explanation for this Justin? I have never had anything using this service take anywhere near this long and of course the tracking still says the same thing as when it was picked up

USPS tracking is crap, it NEVER tracks correctly. When my pico amp/dac reached my home in Singapore-the status never ever changed at all.

May 17, 2010 at 2:35 PM Post #1,869 of 2,425

Quote:
USPS tracking is crap, it NEVER tracks correctly. When my pico amp/dac reached my home in Singapore-the status never ever changed at all.

When I spoke with the USPS they say that they have these bar code guns that they use to track packages but that the data is only downloaded from them after their work hours so don't expect accurate tracking like UPS or Fedex (bad examples I know :)

May 17, 2010 at 3:37 PM Post #1,870 of 2,425

It's why they sell their service as Delivery Confirmation (even though on their website the button is marked track&confirm)....it's pretty much only good to let you know that it's delivered. Sometimes that happens after you've already been using the item for a few days, but at least it lets you know it's been delivered...right?
Quote:

May 17, 2010 at 5:42 PM Post #1,873 of 2,425

Quote:
When I spoke with the USPS they say that they have these bar code guns that they use to track packages but that the data is only downloaded from them after their work hours so don't expect accurate tracking like UPS or Fedex (bad examples I know :)

Quote:
It's why they sell their service as Delivery Confirmation (even though on their website the button is marked track&confirm)....it's pretty much only good to let you know that it's delivered. Sometimes that happens after you've already been using the item for a few days, but at least it lets you know it's been delivered...right?

I have had several USPS parcels that still don't show (and never have) that they have even been picked up (TWag from Craig is one) despite me having received them months ago. Worst tracking ever (not worst company, that honour repeatedly goes to FedEx)

May 17, 2010 at 8:22 PM Post #1,875 of 2,425

Quote:

indeed, but thats not my problem, that i'm used to as I deal with it for supplies shipping all the time, no what I dont get is USPS express should have really been here before the weekend and now its tuesday the next week, and regular airmail packages that shipped at the same time have arrived already. I just wonder if they actually went out on or near the day we received shipping notices, because I know we get the email as a result of the label being printed out, but it really has little to do whether its been shipped and because the tracking is so crap, it only says it was due to be picked up whether it has or not is uncertain at the time. i wonder when it left the building so to speak. i'm not talking of deception, just the brand of timewarp that seems to exist over there....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back