HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
Apr 23, 2010 at 3:06 PM Post #1,591 of 2,425
If it means i remain (doubtful as it only takes a few peple to pay in order to kick me out) in the top 250 with that beautiful limited edition inscription, i dont mind which colour i get. They're both gorgeous. Say you run out of black which i ordered, i dont mind taking a silver
biggrin.gif

you rock cheers mate

Apr 23, 2010 at 4:24 PM Post #1,593 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fizban /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Erm hello people??

Did anybody see my post?

Can somebody help me?
Justin?

You just have to wait until Justin updates his pre-order list on the first post. He updates it ones in 1 or 2 weeks. I'm sure your name will be included in the next update since he hasn't closed the pre-order price deal.

Apr 23, 2010 at 4:25 PM Post #1,594 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by sjh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You just have to wait until Justin updates his pre-order list on the first post. He updates it ones in 1 or 2 weeks. I'm sure your name will be included in the next update since he hasn't closed the pre-order price deal.

oh ok thank you bro you saved my sanity

Apr 23, 2010 at 4:34 PM Post #1,595 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fizban /img/forum/go_quote.gif
oh ok thank you bro you saved my sanity

NP. I hope you have patience otherwise you will still loose your sanity.
BTW don't keep refreshing his pre-order list, Justin always post here when he has updated it.

Apr 23, 2010 at 4:37 PM Post #1,596 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by LintHart /img/forum/go_quote.gif
x a million

please please please please please Justin freeze the list. i just made it into the top 250 (just) and couldn't be happier.

Hehehehe, if I were you, I wouldn't be yelling so loud about "freezing the list". Since you are still not on the latest published list (cus' you paid after the last published list). And if any list were to be frozen, you are not going to be on it
darthsmile.gif
jecklinsmile.gif
happy_face1.gif

Apr 23, 2010 at 5:23 PM Post #1,597 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hehehehe, if I were you, I wouldn't be yelling so loud about "freezing the list". Since you are still not on the latest published list (cus' you paid after the last published list). And if any list were to be frozen, you are not going to be on it
darthsmile.gif
jecklinsmile.gif
happy_face1.gif

Smartypants :p

Apr 24, 2010 at 12:26 PM Post #1,598 of 2,425
Have you guys seen the FS thread for 031... typical. People that have not waited for months on end can get it before most of us... Really, how come it can take this long, its driving me crazy
frown.gif

Apr 24, 2010 at 12:45 PM Post #1,599 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by technetium /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have you guys seen the FS thread for 031... typical. People that have not waited for months on end can get it before most of us... Really, how come it can take this long, its driving me crazy
frown.gif

Wow, whine much?

One person decided to sell theirs and you call the

wambulance_logo.jpg

Apr 24, 2010 at 1:06 PM Post #1,601 of 2,425
I'm very emo....think it would be mths b4 I could get mine (#285)!
frown.gif

Apr 24, 2010 at 1:23 PM Post #1,602 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by sjh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
NP. I hope you have patience otherwise you will still loose your sanity.
BTW don't keep refreshing his pre-order list, Justin always post here when he has updated it.

Oh hmmm.....how long do you think I should expect mine, considering i JUST placed the order?

Apr 24, 2010 at 2:08 PM Post #1,604 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by technetium /img/forum/go_quote.gif
frown.gif

What happen to the for sale thread, it is deleted. Not allow to sell here?

Apr 24, 2010 at 2:27 PM Post #1,605 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by jc9394 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What happen to the for sale thread, it is deleted. Not allow to sell here?

It wasn't actually a FS thread. Just the title and "reserved" as the post. People can sell if they choose, but just putting it out there in advance, flipping is a banable offense.

This is still an order thread for the pico slim, so let's not start taking it way off course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back