HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
Apr 23, 2010 at 4:11 AM Post #1,576 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by grawk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
how many amps could you assemble, test, and ship in a week?

I understand it's difficult but 50 a weeks does sound a little slow to me too.
I don't know what is involved, but I thought we were told that the 2nd batch would ship 4 weeks after the 1st. That means that if you are number 251 or higher you'll be waiting at least 2 months....

That's a lot in my view

Apr 23, 2010 at 4:13 AM Post #1,578 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for the update. I try to stay out the all the "hurry up and finish" conversations myself. It doesn't accomplish anything but irritates everyone when people whine and moan about "slow" shipping. It's not like it's medical equipment that lives depend on or anything. I'd rather it be done right than rushed.

Completely agree. I don't mind waiting for a good product than a halfheartedly done one. I'm sure it's going to be amazing, so the wait makes it worth.

Apr 23, 2010 at 4:51 AM Post #1,580 of 2,425
Hi guys,

Feel that we should give Justin credit for all the hard work put into this project and well, good things ARE DEFINTELY worth the wait and kindly bear with it for awhile longer.

I do not wish him to rush all the amps and we all should know that rushed items normally compromises quality.

Lets have more faith for him and in this great product ok.
atsmile.gif

Our patience will definitely be rewarded rite.
Hope my little encouragement helps, Justin

Cheers

Apr 23, 2010 at 9:13 AM Post #1,582 of 2,425
Oh erm Justin, I haven't received any confirmation or PM from you.

Does that mean my order is no longer accepted, or that you just need more time?

Heh heh......

Apr 23, 2010 at 10:03 AM Post #1,583 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by thisbenjamin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The biggest hurdle coming into this site and others like it, is adjusting one's sense of patience. The guy's around here will honestly take care of you, there have been some that have cheated people but the ones that stick around always come through.

Awesome.

But I may be quite a bit behind time in this craze with the Pico Slim as I just knew about it a couple of days ago (utterly shameful, I know!) so if you guys can help fill me in.....is the pre-order still on?

I posted on this thread like 2 pages back for a pre-order but have yet to hear from Justin.
Is that normal?
Or does this mean I can no longer make pre-orders?

I'd really appreciate some info. from you awesome dudes, as I always have throughout the years hanging around this forum of forums for audiophiles.

Apr 23, 2010 at 10:15 AM Post #1,584 of 2,425
OK, sense of patience adjusted, guess I was under the impression that the last month was spent waiting for the last couple of parts to come through and that the amps were already built up to the stage of installing them. that and the fact that when the parts did arrive there was 40 shipped a couple of days later. what happened to the monday shipment? with the list as it stands adding 50 to it, I will miss out by only a few places
frown.gif
anyhoo I guess i'll just get back to enjoying an already superb sounding rig, if a little chunky

Apr 23, 2010 at 11:25 AM Post #1,585 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
50 a week will be the plan and I'll do that until all orders are filled. As usual, little things show up that makes assembly take longer than expected

Thanks for that

I'm happy to wait, as I appreciate the time it must take to build, test and pack each one.

The only thing that needs lairification (in my mind at least
smile.gif
) is the positioning on the list. Surely at some point the top 250 need to know that the list won't change again. As I posted earlier, I think people have had enough time to secure their place. As the pre-order price is ending (or ended), couldn't the positioning on the list should do to?

Apr 23, 2010 at 12:55 PM Post #1,586 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaeO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for that

I'm happy to wait, as I appreciate the time it must take to build, test and pack each one.

smile.gif
) is the positioning on the list. Surely at some point the top 250 need to know that the list won't change again. As I posted earlier, I think people have had enough time to secure their place. As the pre-order price is ending (or ended), couldn't the positioning on the list should do to?

X2

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i think 15% ordered silver but all previous pre-orders were 20% silver. this is because i did not show a rendering in silver this time. i assumed i would have orders change to silver so i ordered 20% of the first 250 in silver anyway. so far there have been a few changes

It seems that the first 250 are pre-numbered, thats why everyone receives their Slim with a different serial number than they should have according to the pre-order list. Is'nt it easier if you make a final 250 list (or freeze the pre-order list) and ask the people on this list who is willing to change their color from black to silver, limited to the remaining silver cases you have? I'm sure that some guys don't mind getting the Slim in either color. This way you don't have to waste anything and everybody on this list (especially the last few) can sleep well knowing what he/she will get for sure.

Apr 23, 2010 at 1:06 PM Post #1,587 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by sjh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
X2

It seems that the first 250 are pre-numbered, thats why everyone receives their Slim with a different serial number than they should have according to the pre-order list. Is'nt it easier if you make a final 250 list (or freeze the pre-order list) and ask the people on this list who is willing to change their color from black to silver, limited to the remaining silver cases you have? I'm sure that some guys don't mind getting the Slim in either color. This way you don't have to waste anything and everybody on this list (especially the last few) can sleep well knowing what he/she will get for sure.

several people already PMed me asking to change to silver so i don't have to do that

HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
Apr 23, 2010 at 1:17 PM Post #1,588 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaeO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
smile.gif

x a million

please please please please please Justin freeze the list. i just made it into the top 250 (just) and couldn't be happier. i just hope i'm still there so a list update would be amazing thank you

Apr 23, 2010 at 2:51 PM Post #1,589 of 2,425
I have a question: suppose that you have 40 silver, and I, according to the original list, will get the 40th. If a guy in front of me (says, I'm # 123 and he's 32) wants to switch his color, how would you handle this? If he gets the last silver,will I either have to switch to black or wait another 3 months for the next patch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back