HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
Jul 2, 2013 at 7:56 PM Post #3,647 of 3,724
Hi Justin, 

I found that you were able to make your DAC/amp work with the iPad.  Was that just with the lighting CCK only?
I am hoping I don't need some USB hub to connect iPad 4 to your DAC/amp.  Also a few posts back you provided a link to an interconnect you used for your Note 2, do you have another suggestion?  How about the FAW Copper/Silver Series Android Digital LOD from Forza?

Thanks!!

Aug 7, 2013 at 9:02 PM Post #3,651 of 3,724
Still waiting for the charge to complete...I will say that the pico is very small and extremely well built. Heres to hoping that the sound is as spectacular as its build quality. It is built the way you would expect a 500 dollar amp should be. From the photos and the measurements you expect it to be small however its size is so ridiculously small it is hard to believe how a dac and amp fits in an enclosure that tiny.

Aug 16, 2013 at 8:28 PM Post #3,652 of 3,724
Thanks to Justin for all of the help and support, he is without a doubt a great person to deal with.

The sound from the pico is spectacular and it is overall the best sounding amp/dac I have heard. It certainly isnt outclassed by its beautiful exterior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back