HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
Nov 26, 2010 at 6:03 AM Post #3,557 of 3,724
Guess one of those is mine
beyersmile.png

Received a delivery notice that my pico will be shipped out on 26/11/10
beerchug.gif

Quote:
31 Pico DAC/Amp being built to ship tomorrow

Dec 1, 2010 at 3:47 PM Post #3,560 of 3,724
Is it normal?

Class: Express Mail International®

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on November 29, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

It's not updating since day 1.

Dec 4, 2010 at 2:23 AM Post #3,561 of 3,724

Quote:
Is it normal?

Class: Express Mail International®

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on November 29, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

It's not updating since day 1.

That's normal.  All USPS shipment with tracking information will only get update once it ships out, clears custom, and arrived at the destination.  Shipping information is received means that the package manifest had been sent to USPS, however, the package may still be in the hand of the shipper.

Dec 7, 2010 at 12:23 PM Post #3,563 of 3,724
My Pico finally arrived. I ordered the Bronze version, but the color I got is very different from the Bronze Pico shown
on the first page. Mine is darker in color, almost like chocolate. Is there a change in color for Bronze?

Other than that, I'm very happy with my Pico amp, sounds great
etysmile.gif

Dec 12, 2010 at 10:23 AM Post #3,566 of 3,724
Hi everyone, I ordered mine something like a week ago and just noticed no cable was provided. Where can I get a cable similar to the one on "qusp" pic (first page of the thread) ? Does it even have a name ? Any reference ?
Can't wait to finally have the pico in my hands !
Thanks in advance
normal_smile%20.gif

Dec 30, 2010 at 5:04 AM Post #3,569 of 3,724
I'm contemplating a Pico amp/dac purchase. I will be using them to drive a 750DJs off a Macbook Pro, but was also wondering if it would drive any higher-end phones I would plan to get in the very near future?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back