HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
Aug 10, 2010 at 10:27 PM Post #3,527 of 3,724

Quote:
Ok - I'm ready to join in the fun... please put me in the queue for a Pico USB DAC/Amp in Silver.

I just visited the HeadAmp website and there is an area to pay using "Google Checkout" or "PayPal".  What is the preferred method of ordering a Pico?  Do I post here, or do I place an order on the Headamp website?

Aug 11, 2010 at 12:48 AM Post #3,528 of 3,724
Quote:
I just visited the HeadAmp website and there is an area to pay using "Google Checkout" or "PayPal".  What is the preferred method of ordering a Pico?  Do I post here, or do I place an order on the Headamp website?

Order via the HeadAmp Web site, the pre-order phase has long since passed. Incidentally I'm selling mine if you might be interested, here's the link: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/506356/fs-headamp-pico-dac-amp-silver

Aug 25, 2010 at 2:48 PM Post #3,530 of 3,724
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!  Pico USB DAC has finally arrived.....might even go to church this Sunday.....initial impressions are ok...the thing is absolutely  tiny...not wildly different in sound  from the total bithead...but beautifully built.....what happens when the re-charegable battery eventually goes kaput?? spares anybody?

Aug 30, 2010 at 7:30 AM Post #3,534 of 3,724
Ordered mine 28th of May.... got a note on 25th july saying it had been shipped...then arrived another month after that...I could have rowed across the atlantic ocean and collected it quicker.
the product is v. good....but the zero service drives you nuts!!!!!!!!!!.....am looking forward to the next long wait when i order the spare battery....

Aug 30, 2010 at 11:55 AM Post #3,535 of 3,724
normal_smile .gif

Sep 24, 2010 at 12:42 PM Post #3,540 of 3,724
I received my Pico Dac last Saturday.  It took about 10 weeks from the day I ordered it.  The build quality and sound are excellent and it is even smaller than I expected.  It is a great product.  I hooked it up to my iPad through the camera connection kit and a USB cable and the iPad outputs the digital sound stream to the Pico's DAC and it really sounds great.  I highly reccomend this product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back