HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
Mar 1, 2010 at 9:47 PM Post #3,393 of 3,724
I have placed my order on January 26. Haven't even gotten a shipping notice, much less the device. To be fair, Justin did respond to a question via email about two weeks later.

I did order a blue DAC/Amp unit. Is there a shortage of that paint color?
ksc75smile.gif

At this point, I would appreciate any status update on my order.
confused_face.gif

Mar 4, 2010 at 3:29 PM Post #3,396 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by warp08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have placed my order on January 26. Haven't even gotten a shipping notice, much less the device. To be fair, Justin did respond to a question via email about two weeks later.

I did order a blue DAC/Amp unit. Is there a shortage of that paint color?
ksc75smile.gif

At this point, I would appreciate any status update on my order.
confused_face.gif

Good news! This morning I got an email from Justin. Apparently, he's gotten way behind in the past few weeks, but that my unit would ship out this week. Hopefully, this applies to the others as well.

Mar 4, 2010 at 11:14 PM Post #3,398 of 3,724
I don't doubt that they will ship. It's just a matter of when - a lot of one-man shops get behind and take longer than they expect to catch up, especially when they produce a good product...the demand gets higher than their ability to produce, as I'm sure is the case here. That doesn't fill my headphones with sound in the meantime, though.

...and for the record, Justin did answer the phone when I called.

Mar 5, 2010 at 6:33 AM Post #3,400 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by warp08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good news! This morning I got an email from Justin. Apparently, he's gotten way behind in the past few weeks, but that my unit would ship out this week. Hopefully, this applies to the others as well.

I placed an order on 24 Jan, two days before you.
Still no message, no email, not even one word from Justin.

Mar 5, 2010 at 3:10 PM Post #3,403 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a blue Pico DAC/Amp that was just completed. It's the last in blue that will be available for a while. It can ship with the next group on Saturday to whoever is interested

I ordered pico Portable USB DAC/amplifier on January 24.
Will I be the following group that ships it on Saturday?
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back