HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
Sep 15, 2008 at 6:15 AM Post #2,582 of 3,724
Hi Justin,

I would like to pre order :

- Pico without the USB DAC
- Color: black

Would be a shipping to France (Europe)

I have a question please :
Does the included DC adapter work as well on 220 volts ? Europe standard plug as well ?

Thank you.

Sep 15, 2008 at 7:04 AM Post #2,583 of 3,724
i've one and it works with 220 volts, although its doesn't fit the uk wall plugs, i needed an adapter. i think justin did say somewhere in this thread that he can't make wall chargers for specific countries.

edit- i just checked the charger its rated for 100~240.

edit- edit- sorry guys my mistake, i must have seen it wrongly, just rechecked to confirm

Sep 15, 2008 at 7:19 AM Post #2,584 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by imademymark /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i've one and it works with 220 volts, although its doesn't fit the uk wall plugs, i needed an adapter. i think justin did say somewhere in this thread that he can't make wall chargers for specific countries.

edit- i just checked the charger its rated for 110~220.

Ty for the answer imademymark

Sep 15, 2008 at 1:23 PM Post #2,585 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by issay /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello. I am #517 on the list.
Today, I have received a package from Justin.

Hi, Justin,
This concerns me. I'm #478 on the preorder list.
Have not received shipment notification till now.
Is it because of my color selection? Or something wrong
during shipping?
Please kindly update me of ETA. Thanks,

Sep 15, 2008 at 6:29 PM Post #2,586 of 3,724
Hi Guys/Justin,

I have just read all too late maybe that the pico charging circuit is only rated between 110-220v ;( I live in australia and the standard outlet here is 240v so am I going to have to blow $$$ on some sort of voltage adapter from radioshack (dick smiths is the equivalent here) or just some kind of wall plug with an inline resistor? I have just paid for the pico will get it soon by the sounds of it so would like to have all this sorted out before it gets here

Sep 15, 2008 at 11:41 PM Post #2,589 of 3,724
double post ;>P

Sep 15, 2008 at 11:49 PM Post #2,590 of 3,724
Quote:

edit- i just checked the charger its rated for 110~220.

edit the edit: it says 110-240v unless its aftermarket ;P this post began to worry me a little; more $$ to get it too work
frown.gif

Quote:

The power adapter that came with mine says 100v-240v so you should be fine.

thanks for the real info naamanf ;>D disinformation in a funny thing it starts as a small ommition and then it snowballs.

cheers ;>P
beerchug.gif

Sep 16, 2008 at 3:56 AM Post #2,591 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
edit the edit: it says 110-240v unless its aftermarket ;P this post began to worry me a little; more $$ to get it too work
frown.gif

thanks for the real info naamanf ;>D disinformation in a funny thing it starts as a small ommition and then it snowballs.

cheers ;>P
beerchug.gif

ah my bad qusp, i must've seen or typed it wrongly, just rechecked and naamanf's right it is rated from 100~240

Sep 16, 2008 at 6:09 AM Post #2,592 of 3,724
Quote:

edit- i just checked the charger its rated for 100~240.

edit- edit- sorry guys my mistake, i must have seen it wrongly, just rechecked to confirm

No problem imademymark
beyersmile.png
lucky I checked with justin before popping a vein hehe. Its all good now so thats aaight
biggrin.gif
and yes i'm a honky whiteboy... just keepin it real
wink.gif

Sep 16, 2008 at 7:01 AM Post #2,593 of 3,724
I have updated the Pico pre-order list

HeadAmp - Pico Pre-Order List

I've changed the format of the list to make it more clear if I do not have your email address. Many of you in the #500-650 groups did not receive payment requests because of this.

I have also had several replies saying Google Checkout payment requests are not received or are being filtered by spam. The subject of the email will probably be "Payment Request from HeadAmp Audio Electronics" from the email address "noreply@checkout.google.com"

The current plan is to ship 40-50 by the end of next week

HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
Sep 16, 2008 at 10:21 AM Post #2,595 of 3,724
Hi all,

has anyone had a look at the updated order list? Looks like the average wait time will come down dramatically. I guess the potential 5 month wait time scared a few people off. unless Justin hasn't added all the orders placed on this thread yet. But instead just added those who might get an amp in the near future. I won't attempt to guess or predict what goes on; but seems like there are some lucky people who may have just added their name to the list, but will probably get their amp in the shipment after next. Of course I may be wrong; I haven't gone back over this thread to see when people ordered or anything like that.

All I know is i'm getting mine soon so i'm happy for that ;>P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back