HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
Jul 16, 2008 at 4:44 PM Post #2,374 of 3,724
Awesome! Thanks for updating Justin
smily_headphones1.gif

Number 577
biggrin.gif

Hopefully not too too much longer to wait
tongue.gif

Jul 16, 2008 at 9:02 PM Post #2,375 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by MWA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Justin, I'll give you five cash dollars if you make mine next. No one has to know.

lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by kostalex
Justin,

( Somebody already asked the same question ) May I buy new face plate? I scratched mine.

Shame on you.

Keep up the good work Justin.

( Oh yeah, can I get a Purple face plate?)
cool.gif

Jul 19, 2008 at 3:30 AM Post #2,377 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by cansman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Justin,

Thank you for the update. Has 401-500 been shipped yet?

Regards,
cansman

I'm 401, no shipment notification, no package as of yet. Hoping mondays the day.

Then again I ordered blue so maybe 402 will get shipped before mine.

Jul 19, 2008 at 4:11 AM Post #2,378 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by JwangSDC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm 401, no shipment notification, no package as of yet. Hoping mondays the day.

Then again I ordered blue so maybe 402 will get shipped before mine.

I'm #486, plain black. I got the "getting ready to ship yours soon, please send payment" message on June 6; I sent payment the same day.

On July 1st I heard "I'm going to be shipping #s 400-500 this week and next."

No word since then.

I honestly would not mind the wait if only there was a little more communication...it's like we all sent $500 into the ether...

I'm sure it's a fantastic product but Justin would do well to get some help with fulfillment, even if it cuts into margins a little bit.

Jul 19, 2008 at 6:32 AM Post #2,379 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by jmayzurk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm #486, plain black. I got the "getting ready to ship yours soon, please send payment" message on June 6; I sent payment the same day.

On July 1st I heard "I'm going to be shipping #s 400-500 this week and next."

No word since then.

I honestly would not mind the wait if only there was a little more communication...it's like we all sent $500 into the ether...

I'm sure it's a fantastic product but Justin would do well to get some help with fulfillment, even if it cuts into margins a little bit.

I passively complained about this earlier. The simple fact is that Justin is a very trustworthy vendor and our Pico's will come and be amazing. The only complaint I have is that this thread lead me to believe I would be getting my Pico a week after I sent payment(which was when it was requested). This had me traveling home (I don't live at my shipping address) twice a week for 4 weeks before I gave up. Someone in this thread even passively berated me, stating that "paying early" was pointless and didn't speed up shipment. That really ticked me off.

Jul 19, 2008 at 10:23 AM Post #2,380 of 3,724
I just finished building 20 Picos, so those will ship today. Shipping confirmations for those in the USA will come from me, international confirmations will be sent by USPS.com and their emails may take a day or two to arrive. Another 20 will be ready to ship next week

HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
Jul 20, 2008 at 6:31 AM Post #2,382 of 3,724
Quote:

I just finished building 20 Picos, so those will ship today.

Justin,

Appreciate the info.

If possible, when you post these sorts of updates, could you include the range of order numbers being shipped? That way we won't bug you so much with PMs and emails investigating "where we are" on your list.

A second suggestion: could you post once per week on the same day, giving us the scoop on how many and what order numbers are going out? That might calm the more angst-prone among us.

Thanks much.

Jul 21, 2008 at 1:16 PM Post #2,383 of 3,724
Justin,

Glad to hear that things are moving along; i'm sure there will be some very happy people in the next few days! :wink: Just confirming....

1 Pico with NO DAC; Electric blue face and silver/clear side panels with gunmetal knob changed from gold in my email to you, its bling enough as it is

At this stage but almost %100 certain as I really have no need and would only be trying to future proof my portable setup just in case I get a MAC BOOK PRO (I already have a great dac in my RME FIREFACE 400 for home use)

Cheers, hope to hear from you soon :wink:

Jeremy

Jul 21, 2008 at 4:11 PM Post #2,384 of 3,724
Just got my shipping notice on #426...

Drew

Jul 21, 2008 at 4:13 PM Post #2,385 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by drews /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just got my shipping notice on #426...

Drew

Good news, things are rolling!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread