HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
Apr 28, 2008 at 10:20 PM Post #2,000 of 3,724
Hello, Justin,
I have sent $534 to you through paypal. Please inform me about when I could receive "gold PICO".
Thank you very much!

Please confirm my payment at pre-order page(as you know my number is #529). I also would like my PICO serial number to be "7777 instead of 777

my paypal e-mail add: "wjh_yung@hotmail.com"

May 1, 2008 at 1:14 PM Post #2,003 of 3,724
Hi Justin,

I sent you an email yesterday before my head-fi account was activated. Adding my name here just to make sure.
biggrin.gif

Please put me down for a gray Pico, no DAC.

Cheers,

DF

May 2, 2008 at 2:10 AM Post #2,006 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by Diseasedyak /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey Justin,

Please sign me up for an all-bronze Pico, no DAC.

Nathan G.

P.S. - Glad I found this forum!

We're glad you're here...now hide your wallet!
tongue.gif

May 2, 2008 at 4:51 AM Post #2,007 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We're glad you're here...now hide your wallet!
tongue.gif

Too late, just sign over paychecks to Audio Nirvana, and feed that unquenchable thirst.

May 2, 2008 at 3:32 PM Post #2,008 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Too late, just sign over paychecks to Audio Nirvana, and feed that unquenchable thirst.

Hah, it's amazing how it happens, too! Here I am, sitting at work, listening to my ipod via $30 Koss headphones that I picked up at Wal-Mart. Suddenly I get wind of these great 'phones out there, and next thing I know I'm ordering some Audio-Technica ATH-A700's and my eyes are now opened.

Can't stop there, no! Next up is a $40 CMoy amp off ebay and suddenly I'm requesting a pre-order for a Pico and explaining to my wife how I need to upgrade to Denon AH-D2000's and trying to explain what an ALO dock is.
biggrin.gif

May 2, 2008 at 5:59 PM Post #2,010 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by Diseasedyak /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hah, it's amazing how it happens, too! Here I am, sitting at work, listening to my ipod via $30 Koss headphones that I picked up at Wal-Mart. Suddenly I get wind of these great 'phones out there, and next thing I know I'm ordering some Audio-Technica ATH-A700's and my eyes are now opened.

Can't stop there, no! Next up is a $40 CMoy amp off ebay and suddenly I'm requesting a pre-order for a Pico and explaining to my wife how I need to upgrade to Denon AH-D2000's and trying to explain what an ALO dock is.
biggrin.gif

Yes, we need group meetings to discuss our, ahem, love of music and the maddening climb to conquer that last peak of audio bliss but alas, it is always just out of reach so another step we take and another and another . . but look at all the interesting people you meet along the way. Yeah, that the story, its about the people. :^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back