HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
Feb 3, 2008 at 7:20 AM Post #1,293 of 3,724
Are you guys getting billed when Justin's ready for payment, or do you just "send it"?

I've been having a rough month with my laptop crapping out on me and I just wrecked my car
frown.gif
I can live with a few extra weeks of delay lol.

Feb 3, 2008 at 1:31 PM Post #1,294 of 3,724
Justin,

Please Add me back onto the list.

Color: All Clear
Qty:1
USB DAC: Yes
USB cord length : 3 feet

Thanks,

Feb 3, 2008 at 2:59 PM Post #1,295 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Sneis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are you guys getting billed when Justin's ready for payment, or do you just "send it"?

I've been having a rough month with my laptop crapping out on me and I just wrecked my car
frown.gif
I can live with a few extra weeks of delay lol.

Just make sure Justin has your email contact - he will send you an invoice (Google Checkout most probable) when your unit is ready to ship.

Feb 3, 2008 at 6:35 PM Post #1,296 of 3,724
Normally Justin sends a Google Checkout payment request to you when your product is almost ready to ship. You can also pay in advance if you so wish (I did).

Feb 4, 2008 at 5:35 AM Post #1,299 of 3,724
just got an email from justin regarding my pico order. he mentioned that it will take about 4 weeks. that is faster than i expected! i hope he pulls through!

Feb 4, 2008 at 6:52 AM Post #1,301 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by aluren /img/forum/go_quote.gif
just got an email from justin regarding my pico order. he mentioned that it will take about 4 weeks. that is faster than i expected! i hope he pulls through!

whats your order # or serial #

Feb 4, 2008 at 1:08 PM Post #1,304 of 3,724
For the first time that the USPS tracking is useful, I am little surprised. I got the shipping confirmation from Justin on Sat Feb 2. I later check the tracking, and it said the item was processed and left the facility. This morning, I checked again: There it is... a full detail progress report just like UPS or FedEX, and it is here at my town. It will be delivered this afternoon.. SWEETTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Thanks Justin...

Feb 4, 2008 at 2:09 PM Post #1,305 of 3,724
mail man just woke me up 10min ago and had a nice little box from HeadAmp in his hands...
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back