HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
Jan 19, 2008 at 9:57 PM Post #1,081 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by StevieDvd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
frown.gif
Mine shipped 8th Jan...

Oh the wait. The expectation continues and the dreaded customs duty threatens too. C'mon postie I want my Pico now!!
evil_smiley.gif

Mine shipped the same date and arrived here in Norway today.
biggrin.gif

Jan 20, 2008 at 2:26 AM Post #1,084 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll update it this weekend. It takes a lot of time to update it, and I have my own far more detailed list than the one on the website. I put up the list to try and be helpful and as transparent as possible. I almost took it down after an instance of another manufacturer contacting someone on the list...it would be too much work to go back and remove names and tell everyone their # on the list, but I kept it up. Please don't expect it to be updated more than once per week

Justin,

You're a god. Whatever works for you man. I'm a devotee for life. Count on me to get my house amp from you in the next few months. I can't believe what I'm hearing. Keep up the great work.

Jan 20, 2008 at 12:16 PM Post #1,085 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by krrm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine shipped the same date and arrived here in Norway today.
biggrin.gif

No doubt mine is with customs and subject to their weird & wonderful delay mechanism. Perhaps the longer they hold on to it the less likely they think you will query the charges!

Jan 21, 2008 at 8:50 PM Post #1,089 of 3,724
Just popping in here again (now that the weekend is over) to see where Justin is on the Pico pre-order list!
biggrin.gif

Jan 21, 2008 at 8:58 PM Post #1,091 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Without going through all of the threads, is the pre-order amp/dac over with yet? I can reserve one?

Yes, you still can!
biggrin.gif

Just say what color you want, if you want it with or without the DAC option, and how long you want the USB cable to be.

Jan 21, 2008 at 10:24 PM Post #1,092 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1117 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Put me on the list for one Pico WITH DAC.

Color: Bronze with black plates. Bronze Knob.

USB cable length: 3 feet

Thanks!

Change it to Silver Body with Black plates/Black knob please! Thanks

Jan 21, 2008 at 11:11 PM Post #1,093 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just popping in here again (now that the weekend is over) to see where Justin is on the Pico pre-order list!
biggrin.gif

It would be nice to at least know where one is,and how many there is to go before a person might get there order.example 122shipped,or 120 shipped.

Jan 21, 2008 at 11:31 PM Post #1,094 of 3,724
As soon as Justin starts sending out more shipping notifications, I'm sure we will starts to see some excited replies to this thread! It seems, we don't really need the list; the thread will keep track of where we are at :wink:

... "Patiently" waiting at #151 ...

Jan 21, 2008 at 11:56 PM Post #1,095 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by ginman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As soon as Justin starts sending out more shipping notifications, I'm sure we will starts to see some excited replies to this thread! It seems, we don't really need the list; the thread will keep track of where we are at :wink:

... "Patiently" waiting at #151 ...

If 30 a week has been sent out.and #127 had been shipped by Jan8 then you should have got yours a while back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back