HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
Jan 11, 2008 at 5:20 AM Post #991 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
At least for now, all colors are the same price. I would actually like to see more colors picked as it breaks up the monotony of building these all day to do ones other than black

LOL, well I'm glad a little color could brighten up both your day and mine!
biggrin.gif

Jan 11, 2008 at 6:52 AM Post #992 of 3,724
I just requested Justin to change my order from black to clear upon seeing Zorotto's photos, but now I need to know: is the clear version fingerprint proof?

Like, does it show your fingerprints on it like there's no tomorrow, or...not?

Thanks guys
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Never mind, I decided to go with my first instinct, and stuck with the all black color.

Jan 11, 2008 at 7:21 AM Post #994 of 3,724
Which colour is fingerprint proof?

Jan 11, 2008 at 2:11 PM Post #997 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by GenmanU /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Justin, please add me to the list for the following:

*Pico amp with DAC
*Black with clear panels and clear knob
*3-foot and 6-foot USB cables.

Please let me know when you want payment.

Justin, I did a wrong order (#996).

Please add me to the list for the following:
*Pico amp with DAC
*Black with clear panels and clear knob
*1-foot and 6-foot USB cables.

Jan 11, 2008 at 4:16 PM Post #998 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by mchang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Love the match of the clear/silver with the MacBook/PowerBook. It's the same pairing I'm planning. Unfortunately -- for amp-only use -- I'll be mis-matching it with my black iPod video. Boo-hoo.
smily_headphones1.gif

I have a black iPod as well and find it a nice continuation of the silver on the back of the iPod. Rather than black to silver to black.

Jan 11, 2008 at 4:43 PM Post #999 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just requested Justin to change my order from black to clear upon seeing Zorotto's photos, but now I need to know: is the clear version fingerprint proof?

Black shows everything. Lighter colors tend to hide grime as the light they reflect is blinding.
rolleyes.gif
Silver should be as fingerprint proof as it gets.

Jan 12, 2008 at 4:26 AM Post #1,003 of 3,724
Not being impatient - but anyone have any idea how long til it gets to the bottom of the wait list?

I didn't hear anything back after submitting my order request - were we meant to? A few posts people have asked "how do we pay?" - and the only answer I've seem to found is "go read 100 pages of the thread!". Well I'm politely asking, when and how do we pay?

Thanks.

Jan 12, 2008 at 5:03 AM Post #1,005 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamespb78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not being impatient - but anyone have any idea how long til it gets to the bottom of the wait list?

I didn't hear anything back after submitting my order request - were we meant to? A few posts people have asked "how do we pay?" - and the only answer I've seem to found is "go read 100 pages of the thread!". Well I'm politely asking, when and how do we pay?

Thanks.

Once you send Justin an e-mail, he will eventually e-mail you and say ok, i'll add you to the list or something like that. might take a couple of days for him to get back to you, but he will. Justin will send you a google checkout bill a week or so before your pico is ready to ship. If you want to pay earlier, just e-mail Justin and ask to pay right now. He'll send you the google checkout bill in an e-mail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back