HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
Oct 9, 2007 at 10:23 AM Post #182 of 3,724
With all these sales, and obviously he will sell hundreds more after the first shipment, it makes me think I should have gone into the amp business!!
tongue.gif
Do the math on 500 of these amps. Even with the R&D and manufacturing, it's still quite a nice chunk of change!

Best wishes and lots of luck Justin, you deserve it!

The guy's got talent, you've gotta' admit.

Oct 10, 2007 at 8:07 AM Post #185 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
With all these sales, and obviously he will sell hundreds more after the first shipment, it makes me think I should have gone into the amp business!!
tongue.gif
Do the math on 500 of these amps. Even with the R&D and manufacturing, it's still quite a nice chunk of change!

I have to agree, especially well-regarded portable amps seem to make the most profit for amp designers/makers.

I'm glad that Justin was able to come up with one of his own. Can't wait....

Oct 10, 2007 at 2:25 PM Post #186 of 3,724
Have to cancel my order! My Discman broke! Have to figure out what to replace it with before I buy an amp.

Kasper

Oct 10, 2007 at 9:03 PM Post #188 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranma13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Put me down for the DAC + amp combo! Although it's kinda late to make the first shipment...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kasper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would like to order a pico without the dac. I guess I am pretty late for the first shipment, but as soon you have one ready I want to buy it.

I am pretty sure Justin said in this thread that delay between first and second shipments might be very short so you guys wont be far from the 1st batch!

Oct 11, 2007 at 1:07 AM Post #191 of 3,724
Justin,

I'll take one Pico with DAC, please.

Thanks!

Greg

Oct 11, 2007 at 4:16 AM Post #193 of 3,724
Justin, how does the Pico compare to the AE-2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back