HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560
Jan 15, 2013 at 10:18 AM Post #96 of 1,464
Quote:
no one is up in arms over this except for you and your whining about shipping costs.

That was a wrong choice of words from me.  I meant to say that people are very excited over this, and not as much the cable company lending program-- because Justin is kind enough not to charge the 5% fee.

Jan 15, 2013 at 10:42 AM Post #97 of 1,464
yeh the cable companies program is costly if you dont plan on purchasing from them in the end.  then again, depending on the length of the rental, paying $100 for a month of use of the LCD3, or whichever headphone youre after, may not be a bad deal.  in fact, thats probably the only way i'd use them, if they offered it for a few weeks of testing.

anyway, that brings up another point.  i hope anyone who does end up enjoying whichever demo they get, and decides to purchase, does so from headamp.  justin would never say it so i feel it should be pointed out.

Jan 15, 2013 at 12:10 PM Post #98 of 1,464
I do want to say thanks so much for doing this!

Me and my friends are really excited to try them out. I'm going to let 3 other friends that I've turned into audiophiles give them a listen at my house as well, we all have different headphones so it should be fun to compare.

Jan 15, 2013 at 12:38 PM Post #99 of 1,464
What? No SR-009 demos? 
frown.gif

Jan 15, 2013 at 3:35 PM Post #105 of 1,464
I was happy to see Stax mentonedm, but then I saw what it was, and it was an immediate turn off. Full-size or bust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back