Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Oct 8, 2013 at 1:52 PM Post #4,081 of 9,899
  Glad to hear that, you mean every single one of them has been assembled? nice!

there were some powdercoated parts that had to be redone which prevented assembly of the entire batch, but once i have those back it would be all of them

HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
Oct 9, 2013 at 12:54 AM Post #4,084 of 9,899
  Hi Justin,

I order BHSE already pass nine months.  But has none any message about that date of delivery, Can you help me to check??

My email: 13925362288@139.com

Look mate, understand your anxiety about the long wait, but you should have done a thorough research about the wait time of the headamp product. I'm not saying it is right for the delay, but that's the way it is and one should get fully prepared once committed. 

Hope you'll receive your BHSE soon.

Oct 9, 2013 at 1:03 PM Post #4,085 of 9,899

there were some powdercoated parts that had to be redone which prevented assembly of the entire batch, but once i have those back it would be all of them

Hi Justin,

I order BHSE already pass nine months.  But has none any message about that date of delivery, Can you help me to check??

My email: 13925362288@139.com

Take it easy as it will be worth the wait. Justin's BHSE is the golden standard for both sound qualfity & craftsmanship.  Let's him take his time and you will be rewarded at the end.  Beside the Sennheiser HEV-90, I couldn't think of other amplifiers that is as striking in term of build quality & aesthetics as the BHSE.

Oct 9, 2013 at 1:34 PM Post #4,086 of 9,899

popcorn.gif

Oct 11, 2013 at 9:46 AM Post #4,087 of 9,899

Well Justin, it seems we're getting near the end! Is the wrapping and packing operation close at hand? Of course, testing has still to be carried out. More news, please! BTW, are the BHSEs factory set for destination country power voltage?

Best regards

Oct 11, 2013 at 11:17 AM Post #4,088 of 9,899
don´t be to optimistic Phil95.
there where more than one moment in the last TWO years where i hoped the bhse could be near delivery.
especially after justin told us a possible date.
we ordered the bhse for european power voltage and rubber feet.

best regards

Oct 11, 2013 at 6:46 PM Post #4,091 of 9,899
009 I have had them for about 8 months and have had nothing to try them on ?

Thank goodness for the hd800s

My first track to listen too on the BHSE will be Alan Parsons Project - old & wise 24/192

Regards

Macrog

Oct 11, 2013 at 11:27 PM Post #4,093 of 9,899
009 I have had them for about 8 months and have had nothing to try them on ?

Thank goodness for the hd800s

My first track to listen too on the BHSE will be Alan Parsons Project - old & wise 24/192

Regards

Macrog

My circumstances almost exactly! I've had my SR-009's for a while now, thankfully I've been able to try them on several Cavalli Liquid Lightening's, as well as a few STAX amps, between when I got it and now, and it sounds absolutely fantastic on those amps, especially the LL. I can't wait to hear them on the BHSE!
biggrin.gif
I'm not sure what I'll listen to first on the BHSE, that's a difficult (or perhaps not so) difficult question. Maybe my SACD recordings of Karajan's 1963 cycle of Beethoven's symphonies, Reiner's SACD recording of Pictures at an Exhibition, and probably many other great classical and jazz SACD's I've accumulated over the past year or so (like my SACD's of Getz/Gilberto and of Coltrane's A Love Supreme).

Decisions...decisions...

Oct 12, 2013 at 8:58 AM Post #4,095 of 9,899
There is an empty space in my office for the BHSE/SR009. Happily using my speaker system, and occasionally Bottlehead Crack/Speedball + HD650. HD800 at work.

I figure I know that BHSE delivery is imminent when the e-mail for payment is in my box. I ordered silver BHSE + SR009 from Justin back last December, and have enjoyed watching the snippets of the construction process offered by Justin. I do some DIY myself, and the window on a more professional builder, building in bulk, has been exciting.

Spending my worrying on an upcoming Aleph J amplifier build.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back