Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Apr 24, 2015 at 11:19 AM Post #7,096 of 9,882
  Hello

I want to ask you guys did you receive any shipping details from justin when he told you the bhse already shipping out ?

My bhse already ship out in mid of MAR but until now i never receive any thing , bhse , details , fedex , mail or pm or what ...

Derek

Hi there, PATIENCE ...
if you have not received a FedEx shipping notification then your BHSE has NOT actually shipped.
ONLY when you get the FedEx e-mail, then your package is on its way and then you can track it online, otherwise it is still not ready.

Apr 24, 2015 at 12:53 PM Post #7,098 of 9,882
Fine , Justin reply my pm finally and he promise will ship it in next week .

Maybe he just send the wrong mail to me .

I just want to say this is not funny when you receive a mail who tell you your goods is shipping , and it should arrive with in few days but you wait until 6 weeks , and you can't get any reply from mail or pm , you even don't know where is it .

Derek

Apr 24, 2015 at 2:02 PM Post #7,099 of 9,882
If you even get a mail from Justin telling you it has shipped ... OK positively not funny at all.

But what I said above about the FedEx notification is still true, whatever else Justin is communicating or not.
Obviously this is what we have to put up with for the quest for custom headamp (GSX-MkII in my case).

I guess you will have to keep up the good spirit and try to laugh about it, otherwise you go nuts, rip your hair out and smash some plates.

Apr 24, 2015 at 9:57 PM Post #7,101 of 9,882
Yes , i keep a good spirit and always laugh for it , even i already waiting for it 30 months

wink_face.gif

May 5, 2015 at 12:20 PM Post #7,109 of 9,882
Hi Justin.  Today, 2 years Waiting...This includes my BHSE ? Payment is complete 04.09.2014  . I have received your e-mail on 31-December 2014, you say my BHSE is next to go on the burn-in rack and will ship very soon (in January). Invoice ID :  2hwvek0qs80iy7azezn3dsasgkgswkggk8w0gsw. Thanks Gennady

May 5, 2015 at 9:23 PM Post #7,110 of 9,882
  Hi Justin.  Today, 2 years Waiting...This includes my BHSE ? Payment is complete 04.09.2014  . I have received your e-mail on 31-December 2014, you say my BHSE is next to go on the burn-in rack and will ship very soon (in January). Invoice ID :  2hwvek0qs80iy7azezn3dsasgkgswkggk8w0gsw. Thanks Gennady

Yeah, I’m in the same boat. I received the same emails from Headamp and been waiting the same amount of time.
Here’s the deal, I’m willing to concede that Justin is an exceptional engineer and designer and produces a very unique and valuable product. He sucks as a businessman though and I’m not afraid to say so. All his customers are pissed off not because of the wait but because Justin cannot deliver the product that he promised anywhere near the timeframe that he promised. And there is never a good reason given for this. It’s hard for me to image ordering anything from Headamp ever again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back