Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Apr 18, 2015 at 8:26 AM Post #7,081 of 9,882
Hi guys,
Do you know if everything is OK with Justin?
Exchanged emails with him two weeks ago about final payment for the BHSE, confirmed everything and since I've sent the payment by bank wire I cant get in contact with him, he is not answering my emails and phone listed on the website is just answering machine. It's two week since I've sent payment with no feedback from Justin at all, it makes me a bit nervous.  

Apr 18, 2015 at 8:44 AM Post #7,082 of 9,882
  Hi guys,
Exchanged emails with him two weeks ago about final payment for the BHSE, confirmed everything and since I've sent the payment by bank wire I cant get in contact with him, he is not answering my emails and phone listed on the website is just answering machine. It's two week since I've sent payment with no feedback from Justin at all, it makes me a bit nervous.  

Relax, relax, RELAX. 

He's got payment and presumably is finishing up your amp, instead of answering your emails and phone calls. 

Apr 21, 2015 at 2:34 PM Post #7,083 of 9,882
A Schiit Yggdrasil has been purchased, now I have 6 months to a year to wait for the BHSE. At least the DAC has taken a bit of an edge off of my anticipation.

Apr 21, 2015 at 4:16 PM Post #7,084 of 9,882
  A Schiit Yggdrasil has been purchased, now I have 6 months to a year to wait for the BHSE. At least the DAC has taken a bit of an edge off of my anticipation.

We are in the same batch, but I'll wait for my BHSE before pulling the Yggy trigger 
redface.gif

Anyway, €uro is sooo low these days 
mad.gif

Ali

Apr 21, 2015 at 5:15 PM Post #7,085 of 9,882
  Hi guys,

I have no experience with the guy, but just don't worry, his product's worth waiting as far as I know from other. For me, though, I get my set up in a much less time, and the result is a jaw dropping. I do not know what makes my rig shines like that, is it the SR009, the amp, or the dac? But I do know that SR009 just crushed every thing I've ever put over my ears, you will be hearing what's been recorded exactly, amazing!

Apr 21, 2015 at 6:19 PM Post #7,086 of 9,882
Hi David
I am glad you are pleased with the Mullard XF4s on the sound quality.  I have bought quite a few tubes in the past from Watford Valve. They are not the cheapest but the quality of his valves are always very good and clean - no corrosion or noise etc.

Are they NOS or re-issue? I think in many cases good samples of NOS can last longer than re-issue. Seems daft but they seemed to know how to make them back in the 50-60s.

On valve life, I used to get 18 - 24 months on my TJ Full Music 300Bs. It depends how often they are switched on and off, and of course how hard the amp design pushes them.
But Power amp valves tend to have a shorter life than pre-amp valves due to the heat and voltage levels. I have got 3 years+ out of pre-amp valves, and know some guys who got 6 years+.

It is interesting how long the tiny Stax valves last in the Stax amps. Don't know why, maybe someone can chine in?

Apr 21, 2015 at 9:09 PM Post #7,087 of 9,882

I have no experience with the guy, but just don't worry, his product's worth waiting as far as I know from other. For me, though, I get my set up in a much less time, the result is a jaw dropping. I do not know what makes my rig shines like that, is it the SR009, the amp, or the dac? But I do know that SR009 just crushed every thing I've ever put over my ears, you will be hearing what's been recorded exactly, amazing!

I received notice today from FedEx that Justin pulled a shipping label on Friday for a GX-S MK2 I have been waiting for.. He is working for us and doing great.

Apr 21, 2015 at 9:48 PM Post #7,088 of 9,882
Hello

I want to ask you guys did you receive any shipping details from justin when he told you the bhse already shipping out ?

My bhse already ship out in mid of MAR but until now i never receive any thing , bhse , details , fedex , mail or pm or what ...

Derek

Apr 22, 2015 at 3:28 AM Post #7,089 of 9,882
  Are they NOS or re-issue? I think in many cases good samples of NOS can last longer than re-issue. Seems daft but they seemed to know how to make them back in the 50-60s.

Hi Julian,

The only thing I know about these Mullard XF4's, is what's written about them on WatfordValves, which says they are original unused and were got directly from Mullard.

I'm still using the PH tubes, but when I get this other audio piece which should be later this year, I'll start using those XF4's.

However, when you visit the UK in a few months I'll put those Mullard's back in.

Apr 23, 2015 at 10:45 PM Post #7,092 of 9,882
Justin

I don't know... I really don't know why you do this to me .....

You told me you ship it out but you never give me any shipping details till now ..........

Can you just don't ignore my pm and tell me whats going on now ?? where is my bhse ?

Derek

Apr 23, 2015 at 10:45 PM Post #7,093 of 9,882
You can also set it up so that FedEx (and some other delivery services) sends you notifications when anything is shipped to your address automatically, without relying on the vendor to send it.

Apr 24, 2015 at 1:37 AM Post #7,095 of 9,882
Justin

I just check with Fedex with using my name,  my address and my tel .

They said that there HAVEN'T ANY goods will send to me .

There are someone pm me talking about the same situation  , seems i'm not the only one happening this .

Maybe you can let us know what's going on now ?

Derek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back