Head-Fi Boston Meet?

Would you attend a meet in the Boston area in July/August?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2017 at 6:39 PM Post #32 of 63
Ok, I am very happy to say I can confirm the 11th (11/11). We would start in the 2-4pm range at blink high end audio in Cambridge,ma. I can also guarantee a backup location at an office in my marina in warwick, ri (for any unknown reasons). Lets take an official poll on attendee's. I will supply wifi (tmobile should work there in cambridge). Tim said he would supply power strips and power and i think he will look into some tables and chairs but thats all i see us needing right now is tables and chairs. I think tim will also set something special up for us which would be great.

Oct 19, 2017 at 8:04 AM Post #34 of 63
We are a go. My schedule has already changed which kind of sucks but these things are hard to peg down on date. I will wind up in FL for the week before and would have gone back to VA but I am trying to make it back to RI instead. Be that as it may we have a date of the 11th and a relative start time in the 2-4 timeframe.

Oct 19, 2017 at 9:04 AM Post #35 of 63
We are a go. My schedule has already changed which kind of sucks but these things are hard to peg down on date. I will wind up in FL for the week before and would have gone back to VA but I am trying to make it back to RI instead. Be that as it may we have a date of the 11th and a relative start time in the 2-4 timeframe.
This sounds perfect to me. I can bring a couple folding chairs. I'm not sure if I'll have my HD 660 S in time for the meet, but I'll have the 650 and Chord Mojo, Apogee Groove, and Maverick Audio TubeMagic D2.

Oct 19, 2017 at 10:20 AM Post #37 of 63
I will be there - looking forward to seeing everyone again.

@JWizzlez if you show up with a hd660S, there is a good chance I will listen to it the whole time and ignore everyone.
Haha well I'm waiting for Manu from Senn to give me the preorder once he gets back from vacation. I forget the date he told me but it's sometime soon.

I can tell you guys after being at Sennheiser last week and A/Bing the 660S with the 650 and the 800S, it is just incredible. The tonality was so similar to the 800S I just was shaking my head the whole time. It's just incredible, much like the 650 was at the time. They once again knocked it out of the park. To be fair, we were running it through the new HDV 820 amp which was also phenomenal and made everything sound so lucid and purely lifelike.

Oct 19, 2017 at 10:27 AM Post #38 of 63
I'm excited! We should start another thread with the specific info once we have it and maintain an inventory table so people can see what's coming. I'm more than happy to do it (I'll try to snag post #2 if you PM me after it's made. )

Oct 24, 2017 at 9:12 PM Post #40 of 63
Oct 28, 2017 at 2:40 AM Post #44 of 63
Screen Shot 2017-10-28 at 2.38.09 AM.png
I will be there - looking forward to seeing everyone again.

@JWizzlez if you show up with a hd660S, there is a good chance I will listen to it the whole time and ignore everyone.

@JoshMo looks like you're getting your wish

Edit: I'm gonna be selling pretty much all my other gear now. HD 6xx, Apogee Groove, HeadAmp Pico Slim, Maverick Audio D2 w/ upgrades, and CeEntrance Hifi Skyn iPhone 6S. I also have the Chord Mojo and am not married to it if someone there's a better portable option. If anyone here is interested I can sell it to you at the meet if you want. I'm gonna put them up in the forums and eBay if nobody here is interested.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017 at 4:30 PM Post #45 of 63
I wouldn't mind hearing the mojo if you haven't sold it. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back