Head-Fi Boston Meet?

Would you attend a meet in the Boston area in July/August?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2017 at 4:28 PM Post #16 of 63
This thread has been pretty quiet as of late. I would love to see what comes to the plans. I may be able to do depending on the time/place. I'm willing to share some of the gear I've accumulated. I may be able to contribute a venue if people are willing to travel to the North Shore of Boston. Let's talk.

Sep 24, 2017 at 4:44 PM Post #19 of 63
well, I'd be willing to travel. I'm in Beverly. I have to see if I could get the church I work at to host us. Shouldn't be a problem as long as it is on a Saturday. Some nice rooms and great pizza and food all around us. But if that falls through, I may be able to go to Waltham. Let's keep this going as I would love to meet up with everyone locally.

Sep 24, 2017 at 5:01 PM Post #20 of 63
I'd also be willing to drive up to the North Shore.

I can also likely get some space at Brandeis University, if people are willing to come out to Waltham.
Brandeis sounds great to me! I’m rocking the Senn HD6xx and Chord Mojo now, plus the Dunu DN-2000 for IEMs.

I’m actually going to Sennheiser for the head fi audiophile workshop in a week so I’ll be down for it when I get back in late October.

Sep 25, 2017 at 10:11 PM Post #22 of 63
One of these days I'll be able to go to an audio meet that isn't almost 3 hours away. Last 3 i've been were 2:50 hours away. Gonna be in Phx Oct 13 to 23rd and gotta be in bangor the entire day 24th.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2017 at 9:09 PM Post #23 of 63
I'd love to attend if I am in town and can offer a venue in cambridge depending on timing at blink high end audio. I should be able to bring my auralic system (altair>vega>taurus) with focal utopia's and my work system simaudio moon neo 230 HAD > Mind 180 streamer > Beyerdynamic T5P's.

Oct 1, 2017 at 4:49 AM Post #24 of 63
I would be willing to drive up to Boston for this. I could bring my HD800S and Aeon along with my Jotunheim and Darkvoice 336SE. I'm guessing nobody needs to hear the HD650's at this point but could also bring those if anyone is interested along with a few IEMs. Pretty much anytime during the weekend should work for me.

Oct 3, 2017 at 12:04 PM Post #25 of 63
I'd love to attend if I am in town and can offer a venue in cambridge depending on timing at blink high end audio. I should be able to bring my auralic system (altair>vega>taurus) with focal utopia's and my work system simaudio moon neo 230 HAD > Mind 180 streamer > Beyerdynamic T5P's.

A venue at an audio shop sounds ideal to me.

I think Saturday and Sunday work equally well for me, slight preference for Sunday.

Oct 5, 2017 at 12:37 PM Post #26 of 63
Trying to keep everyone updated on a couple of forums, but how does weekend of 11-12 work for everyone? Pats play late and wont interfere with the meet. What works best for everyone, Saturday or Sunday? Obviously Lou will hear back from Blink and they will have some input as well. Let us know what you think. Thanks!

Ryan - Ive got more tube amps for you to listen to. Im going to make your a convert sooner or later

Oct 5, 2017 at 1:30 PM Post #27 of 63
Trying to keep everyone updated on a couple of forums, but how does weekend of 11-12 work for everyone? Pats play late and wont interfere with the meet. What works best for everyone, Saturday or Sunday? Obviously Lou will hear back from Blink and they will have some input as well. Let us know what you think. Thanks!

Ryan - Ive got more tube amps for you to listen to. Im going to make your a convert sooner or later
I'll ask about the 12th.

Oct 15, 2017 at 7:28 PM Post #29 of 63
I heard back from tim from blink high end and he said the 11th is a possibility. He has to confirm he'll be in town. Do we have any alternatives for the venue? How do folks feel about the 11th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back