Head Direct RE252 Mini Review
Feb 25, 2010 at 7:28 PM Post #61 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by jinp6301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just an update: I got a pico amp w/ dac a little while back and its an amazing pairing with the re-252. Probably the most wow moments I've gotten with universal IEMs

I meant, with a good source/amp, the 252s really shine. Way better then the ipod headphone out and ipod w/ portable amp

Feb 25, 2010 at 7:45 PM Post #62 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by kshelton /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If head-direct ever makes these without the odd gel stuff on it I think I will upgrade.

maybe my ears are the perfect size for the 252 but i find the little gel arm things super comfortable. only thing is i need to try more tips to find something that goes in farther. i feel its not in enough but sounds good enough. but yea id admit, it does look rather silly.

Feb 25, 2010 at 7:57 PM Post #63 of 64
Everyone seems to say they either don't fit well at all or, they fit comfortable but don't go in far enough. I just think it was silly of them to design it so that it won't work for some ears. I wish they had made it with a more normal design. I considered trading my HD25 to joker for the RE252 at one point but that is what stopped me. The RE0 has so many fans on here. I think if they had designed it with a more normal encasement many people would upgrade from the RE0.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back