Oct 18, 2009 at 1:45 PM Post #47 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinocelt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You wear them upside down?

I get a consistent seal wearing them cables up, so yes
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I will probably be checking out a demo RE252 as well. I talked to Fang an he said that Comply's will probably fit these, if you really want foamies. Anyone know the cheapest price for Comply's online?

-Ed

Skullcandy has 50% off sales from time to time, and they sell Comply T-400 tips, which do fit the RE252.

Oct 18, 2009 at 1:48 PM Post #48 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinocelt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You wear them upside down?

Quote:

Originally Posted by average_joe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I get a consistent seal wearing them cables up, so yes
smily_headphones1.gif

Oh no.
frown.gif
I'm not a fan of wearing them cable up at all. Can they be worn cable down? It doesn't look like it...

Have you done comparo w/ RE0's yet? Really surprised w/ IE8 comparisons.

Oct 18, 2009 at 3:14 PM Post #49 of 64
They can be worn cables down, but I have large ear canals and have fit issues with many IEMs, including the IE8. I just do what I have to in order to get the best fit possible. And I wear most of my IEMs cables over my ears, including the IE8.

Oct 18, 2009 at 4:41 PM Post #50 of 64
Hmmm....seem to be really nice..specially the design...

Oct 18, 2009 at 5:28 PM Post #51 of 64
Quote:

I will probably be checking out a demo RE252 as well. I talked to Fang an he said that Comply's will probably fit these, if you really want foamies. Anyone know the cheapest price for Comply's online?

-Ed

Go here Skullcandy Coupon Codes - all coupons, discounts and promo codes for skullcandy.com and click on the first coupon code under Active Coupons. You will get the 50% off at checkout. I bought 2 sets of foams and also got free shipping (on 10/15).

Oct 18, 2009 at 5:33 PM Post #52 of 64
Quote:

-Ed

Go here Skullcandy Coupon Codes - all coupons, discounts and promo codes for skullcandy.com and click on the first coupon code under Active Coupons. You will get the 50% off at checkout. I bought 2 sets of foams and also got free shipping (on 10/15).

Oct 18, 2009 at 11:11 PM Post #54 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jodiuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh no.
frown.gif
I'm not a fan of wearing them cable up at all. Can they be worn cable down? It doesn't look like it...

Have you done comparo w/ RE0's yet? Really surprised w/ IE8 comparisons.

Someone want to send me a RE0 for comparison
smily_headphones1.gif

I too was somewhat surprised at the comparison, especially after my initial experiences with the 252 when I wasn't getting a great seal. However, I do feel the new crop of dynamic IEM's, at least the ones I have, have slightly better clarity than the IE8.

While the IE8 does have good instrument separation, the PFE had slightly better separation as does the ADDIEM, however the ADDIEM just doesn't sound natural. The W3 also has slightly better separation and clarity, but from my recollection, less than the 252.

Feb 25, 2010 at 3:35 PM Post #58 of 64
Just an update: I got a pico amp w/ dac a little while back and its an amazing pairing with the re-252. Probably the most wow moments I've gotten with universal IEMs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back