HE-400 troubleshooting progress update and upgrading program
Mar 7, 2012 at 8:00 PM Post #52 of 117
Nothing for me either, (ordered Jan 13), I was assuming he was talking March 7 HK time (they're only 3 hours behind us in Australia) but oh wells. It will come eventually :)

Mar 8, 2012 at 2:27 AM Post #54 of 117
Just wondering if the "leather box" refers to the nylon carrying case. I thought it was the leather wooden box but the CS told me that it's not. 

Quote:
Update:

1. I apologize that I was not very active during weeks. I got Appendicitis surgery operation two weeks ago. Two days after the operation, my daughter was born. 
2. During the time, our engineers finished the improvement of HE-400 drivers, and finished all the tests, including vibration test, high and low temperature test, 200+ hours run-in, etc. 
3. We are doing manufacturing of a batch of HE-400 drivers from this week. It will take two weeks to ship all orders. 
4. We manufactured a big batch of HE-500. We are waiting for the leather box which will arrive on Mar 2nd. 

We apologize for another week delay, but we are on the right track, and we are close to be successful. 

Fang

Mar 9, 2012 at 6:06 PM Post #56 of 117

Quote:
Are we likely to get email confirmation that our HE-400's have been shipped?

I e-mailed them 2 days ago and got this response (cross-posted from the other HE400 thread):

Dear Sir,

[size=9pt]The second batch of HE-400s had been produced last week and was sent to be tested. 
We will put into mass production if until the test results are clean. 
It will be shipped as soon as we have them in stock. Maybe next week. We are not sure about the time.
Thank you for your inquiry.[/size]

Best,
WANG HONG

Your friends at Head-Direct (The HiFiMAN store)

Mar 10, 2012 at 11:11 AM Post #59 of 117
Mine is still showing as waiting for shipping. Quite frustrating really, I've been very patient up till now.

A friend has loaned me his LCD2 v2 and burson 160 amp. Hoping I can listen to both in my room before I have to give the gear back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back