HD800 Story Telling Time - *Warning* Prepare thyself, not for the faint of heart - (You've been warned!)
Oct 11, 2013 at 6:40 PM Post #46 of 359
Bathe them in whisky!!!

Oct 12, 2013 at 1:04 PM Post #48 of 359
Subbed 
beerchug.gif

Oct 12, 2013 at 5:48 PM Post #50 of 359
  Part 3... The Waiting

"41xx!!!",  I shout out at Nash, At this point, he is confused as I ramble off the excitement only a HeadFier can.  Stoked to be an owner of a low serial number HD800, reality slowly kicks in that this headphone was probably made in 2010...that's 3 years ago!  

Does this mean number 41... and the two x's are placeholders?  Wasn't quite sure how to read that.

Oct 13, 2013 at 1:48 PM Post #55 of 359
Lol this is brilliant! Patiently awaiting part 4...

Oct 13, 2013 at 2:33 PM Post #56 of 359
The suspense is underwhelming........

I know, I know.... Sorry to make you wait. I do have a job and the honey-doo list that takes precedence over my hobbies. So, please, wait patiently as I write, edit, and post each release. It will be worth it!

I will release this little teaser... The reaction of a rockstar couple at Guitar Center was priceless! If someone randomly asked me, "Do you want to smell something?" I would not jump up to the plate with such enthusiasm!:evil:

Oct 13, 2013 at 2:44 PM Post #57 of 359
I know, I know.... Sorry to make you wait. I do have a job and the honey-doo list that takes precedence over my hobbies. So, please, wait patiently as I write, edit, and post each release. It will be worth it!

I will release this little teaser... The reaction of a rockstar couple at Guitar Center was priceless! If someone randomly asked me, "Do you want to smell something?" I would not jump up to the plate with such enthusiasm!
evil_smiley.gif

Reported for antagonizing the forum and its citizens. 
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back