HD 555 / AD700 / SteelSeries Siberia v2
Jun 6, 2010 at 7:30 AM Post #31 of 40
Quote:
I'm also obsessed with the anime they made an appearance in, lol. Mo-chan and I have fanboy-ish private messages about it, lol. :wink:

Which anime, I haven't been keeping up recently?

Jun 6, 2010 at 11:04 PM Post #33 of 40

Quote:
Quote:

Which anime, I haven't been keeping up recently?

"K-on!"

It literally means After School Tea Time. It's about a group of girls who take up an after school club called the light music club, and create their own music group. The majority of the episodes take place during their club activities which usually consist of practicing their music but MAINLY sitting around and eating sweets, and talking about their random everyday lives. It's pretty cute, funny, and the girls are adorable. Mio Akiyama is quite literally the most popular member both in the anime in and real life. She's the bassist, and is very shy, and gets scared easily. She's well known by anime fans, especially around here as she's seen in the anime using the AKG K701s. :)

No doubt you've seen this as an avatar on here. :wink:

It's on it's second season now.

Jun 6, 2010 at 11:25 PM Post #34 of 40
Man, I haven't been into anime since high school. I used to watch a lot of Gundam as a kid, and became a HUGE fan of FLCL. I love the pillows, and I fell in love with that series. I personally believed it was one giant metaphor.

Oh, and MLE, I just put an offer in on some MS1000s, the modded MS1s. Any experience? Thanks buddy.

Jun 7, 2010 at 12:18 AM Post #36 of 40

Quote:
No wonder she looks disappointed, she's using the K701 out out a PMP with no amp!

Lol, she's studying!
triportsad.gif

Jun 7, 2010 at 1:16 AM Post #38 of 40
Quote:
"K-on!"

snip...

No doubt you've seen this as an avatar on here. :wink:

It's on it's second season now.

Ha, It's Mochan!

Thanks for the info.  I'll have to check it out.

May 29, 2014 at 5:37 AM Post #40 of 40
Hey Mad Lust, quick question. When you put the mixamp in pro mode, do the beyers still have this overwhelming bass? There is one for sale for equivalent of 80$ here in Poland and I was wondering whether to buy them or go for Audio-Technicas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back