HD-25 "limited BLUE edition"
Sep 27, 2011 at 6:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

Proglover

Progressiveus Drummeus
So I was checking the headphones section on Dutch local ebay some days ago and found a topic which said 'HD-25 very limited blue edition'.
I got in touch with the seller who told me he didn't use it much but bought it new some time ago at a store in Holland.

Eventually decided to buy it, although I already had a normal edition HD-25 as portable headphone option.

It got in today, and it's absolutely beautiful. IMO way better looking then the Adidas edition and even competing with Jude's very nice custom blue one.

I took some photo's (which aren't well made; cheap camera and it was in the evening, without daylight):

So, anyone who recognises this? I'm not aware of any seller offering this, so maybe it's just an individual painting job, haven't got a clue.

Sep 27, 2011 at 6:36 PM Post #3 of 18
I always thought HD25's were one of the ugliest headphones out there, but when I see them in different colors my opinion of them changes completely. Ironic enough black is my favorite color.

Sep 27, 2011 at 6:41 PM Post #5 of 18
^ exactly, same here.

I wonder how those blue Adidas pads and head cushions would look on them, or maybe white ones.

Sep 27, 2011 at 8:51 PM Post #8 of 18
They look Gorgeous! no matter if its stock paint or custom..

Sep 27, 2011 at 9:58 PM Post #9 of 18
that looks like a custom paint job to me and it's actually pretty darn good whoever did it. just the blue is not my style. i would prefer it to be pink.

Sep 28, 2011 at 12:30 PM Post #12 of 18

Quote:
How does the I sounds compared to the II? (besides more bass)

didn't give full attention to a comparison of the two, but still very similar. A little bit more bass, not much more. Maybe it's a little bit more muddy because of that and the II a bit more tight 

Sep 28, 2011 at 3:54 PM Post #15 of 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Back