Havi B6 !
Dec 16, 2014 at 1:08 AM Post #393 of 1,184
Are these spiral dots all that amazing? So many people are mentioning this product to me...

I'm personally just a normal, high quality foam tip kinda guy...

they have to be good quality though. So many $hit foam tips out there! Especially those hard
slippery ones...

Dec 16, 2014 at 1:26 AM Post #394 of 1,184
Are these spiral dots all that amazing? So many people are mentioning this product to me...

they have to be good quality though. So many $hit foam tips out there! Especially those hard
slippery ones...

The spiral dots are actually pretty good, especially for people with shallow ear canals since they're actually a little shorter than your standard silicone tip.

Dec 16, 2014 at 1:49 AM Post #395 of 1,184

slippery ones...

Good....they are amazing on Havi

Dec 16, 2014 at 4:31 AM Post #399 of 1,184
You can get them on EBay at about 17_19$ for 3 pairs....but me got me sis to get them for me who is coming back this Thursday from Japan...they cost about 10-11$ if purchased over there....cheers

Dec 16, 2014 at 4:38 AM Post #400 of 1,184
You can get them on EBay at about 17_19$ for 3 pairs....but me got me sis to get them for me who is coming back this Thursday from Japan...they cost about 10-11$ if purchased over there....cheers

Cool, thanks! 
biggrin.gif

Dec 17, 2014 at 3:03 AM Post #403 of 1,184
Just found this after lurking on the B3P1 thread lol.. Very very nearly bought the B3 ytd too. Gah when is this coming out??!

Subbed btw. =D

Dec 17, 2014 at 4:03 AM Post #404 of 1,184
Just found this after lurking on the B3P1 thread lol.. Very very nearly bought the B3 ytd too. Gah when is this coming out??!

Subbed btw. =D

Haha same with me. I was going to click the order button on B3P1 but then came across the B6 when reading about the B3, so there is a reason to wait.
It should be released soon, but still no fixed date. I'm tired of waiting here

Dec 17, 2014 at 4:05 AM Post #405 of 1,184
Haha same with me. I was going to click the order button on B3P1 but then came across the B6 when reading about the B3, so there is a reason to wait.
It should be released soon, but still no fixed date. I'm tired of waiting here

Or just give in and order the b3p1 while you wait 
wink.gif

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back