Havi B6 !
Dec 17, 2014 at 10:13 AM Post #421 of 1,184
I don't live in the UK either. Amazon.uk ships this IEM to the continent as well. It's being sold by mp4nation through amazon, to be exact.

Why did I never think to get some from UK....
Well, I'll see if they would stock the B6 fast.
Though Lend Me Ur Ears' DHL shipping is as fast UK to DE shipping  
I'll also be glad to buy from them again. Tax avoided 
biggrin.gif

Dec 18, 2014 at 9:39 AM Post #422 of 1,184
Woot woot....got me JVC Spiral Tip on me Havi B3 ...ymmv but they do rock...big time...better n bigger bass with more body and texture....Me swear for me case...they sound even better now after all these months....

Even the vocal is pretty upfront and better details and clarity...for those haters(lol)...bass light...no longer the case...though not bass head level but definitely more oomph now

Thanks Francisk

Dec 18, 2014 at 9:48 AM Post #423 of 1,184
Woot woot....got me JVC Spiral Tip on me Havi B3 ...ymmv but they do rock...big time...better n bigger bass with more body and texture....Me swear for me case...they sound even better now after all these months....

Wow, that must a cost some $$$
I have just ordered a single package of size medium 

Dec 18, 2014 at 9:57 AM Post #425 of 1,184
Dec 18, 2014 at 2:24 PM Post #431 of 1,184

Even the vocal is pretty upfront and better details and clarity...for those haters(lol)...bass light...no longer the case...though not bass head level but definitely more oomph now

Thanks @Francisk

really? oh man....tempted to get them to try out....

Dec 18, 2014 at 2:54 PM Post #434 of 1,184
  Is it possible to get the spiral dot tips at non absurd prices yet? $10-15 is my max and that's just because of their quality. $30 for tiny specs of silicone is nuts.

Exactly my thoughts, spiral dots cost too high! 
Oh and btw I was also unable to spot any original Sony Hybrids online... does anybody know where to get the originals? 

Dec 18, 2014 at 3:50 PM Post #435 of 1,184
Is it possible to get the spiral dot tips at non absurd prices yet? $10-15 is my max and that's just because of their quality. $30 for tiny specs of silicone is nuts.

I just bought a box on eBay for $16 shipped, iirc I paid even less last time.

I'm on my phone so can't link now but search for:

GENUINE Victor JVC EP-FX9M

They're worth it :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back