Havi B6 !
Dec 17, 2014 at 4:11 AM Post #406 of 1,184
  Or just give in and order the b3p1 while you wait 
wink.gif

Gah not helpingggg... 

Dec 17, 2014 at 4:33 AM Post #407 of 1,184
  Or just give in and order the b3p1 while you wait 
wink.gif

No no no, don't tempt me now.... I know it's cheap and I could just order it now, or maybe NOT ! Christmas is near and risk of shipping is higher. HA!
Gotta resist for the B6 attachable cable anyway 
biggrin.gif

When's the estimated release date btw?
January or still later?

Dec 17, 2014 at 4:38 AM Post #408 of 1,184

No no no, don't tempt me now.... I know it's cheap and I could just order it now, or maybe NOT ! Christmas is near and risk of shipping is higher. HA!
biggrin.gif

January or still later?

Heh, the temptation is real 
redface.gif

baycode mentioned that production should be starting soon so however long it takes to to ship after the first production runs 
biggrin.gif

Basically no idea 
confused.gif

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Dec 17, 2014 at 4:39 AM Post #409 of 1,184
Gotta resist for the B6 attachable cable anyway :D

January or still later?

If you appreciate amazing soundstage ....instrument placing n separation with good details ........why wait ...its an amazing iem .......dont wait ...GET IT !

B6 eta ....????????

Dec 17, 2014 at 4:50 AM Post #410 of 1,184
  Heh, the temptation is real 
redface.gif

baycode mentioned that production should be starting soon so however long it takes to to ship after the first production runs 
biggrin.gif

Basically no idea 
confused.gif

He mentioned production should have started this month already. But yeah it gonna take more time before they actually arrive in shops. 
I'm hoping at least he could get one earlier for review purpose

If you appreciate amazing soundstage ....instrument placing n separation with good details ........why wait ...its an amazing iem .......dont wait ...GET IT !

B6 eta ....????????

That. is. totally. my. preferred. sound sig!
But after looking at the B6 design..... Ooooh gawd nooo mooooreeee.
I'll have to take my vacation asap so I could forget about this for a while and return when ETA is announced

Dec 17, 2014 at 4:56 AM Post #411 of 1,184
He mentioned production should have started this month already. But yeah it gonna take more time before they actually arrive in shops. 

I'll have to take my vacation asap so I could forget about this for a while and return when ETA is announced

Vacation will be better with HaviB3Pro1 in your ears...Do it....do it...do it

Dec 17, 2014 at 4:59 AM Post #412 of 1,184

And even after production has started, how long more before the dual driver one becomes available...? Totally digging the B3 soundstage...

But.. Detachable cables.. Dat glass...

Dec 17, 2014 at 5:02 AM Post #413 of 1,184
Dec 17, 2014 at 5:10 AM Post #414 of 1,184
Vacation will be better with HaviB3Pro1 in your ears...Do it....do it...do it

Uh-oh..... that's a really valid point.......
But NO PROBLEM! My vacation is on the 19th, no time to order now HA HA HA! FYI I need to import from Singapore. No Havi in EU
I could live with my GR07 for now 
cool.gif

And even after production has started, how long more before the dual driver one becomes available...? Totally digging the B3 soundstage...

But.. Detachable cables.. Dat glass...

Ah..................
Now that you mention it.... I'm wanting the DD as well........
The B3 has its users singing glory all over, some of them even mentioned it's better than some ~200€ IEMs....
If the B6 gonna be superior to the B3 then the choice is obvious. Curious.

Dec 17, 2014 at 9:30 AM Post #417 of 1,184
Uh-oh..... that's a really valid point.......
But NO PROBLEM! My vacation is on the 19th, no time to order now HA HA HA! FYI I need to import from Singapore. No Havi in EU
I could live with my GR07 for now :cool:

Ah..................
Now that you mention it.... I'm wanting the DD as well........
The B3 has its users singing glory all over, some of them even mentioned it's better than some ~200€ IEMs....
If the B6 gonna be superior to the B3 then the choice is obvious. Curious.

Herein lies my problem. I live in Singapore.. And the LMUE box is a single bus trip away from my flat..

Wonder if the B6 will cost significantly more than the B3 though. If it maintains the same soundstage and neutral character but becomes lusher... Boy oh boy..

Dec 17, 2014 at 9:55 AM Post #418 of 1,184

biggrin.gif

January or still later?

How can you jump on the hype train if you didn't try B3? 
deadhorse.gif

Make it real guys 
beerchug.gif

Dec 17, 2014 at 9:58 AM Post #419 of 1,184
No Havi in EU? I bought my B3P1 from amazon.co.uk.

But no Havi in amazon.de or other audio-related online shops in DE
Welp, I ordered my GR07 from Singapore and they arrived real fast so not a problem there :D

Herein lies my problem. I live in Singapore.. And the LMUE box is a single bus trip away from my flat..

Wonder if the B6 will cost significantly more than the B3 though. If it maintains the same soundstage and neutral character but becomes lusher... Boy oh boy..

Maybe twice the price of B3 but still >$100
I recall Baycode said it's gonna be around $85, but could be changed later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back