Havi B6 !
Feb 9, 2015 at 1:13 PM Post #947 of 1,184
I already forgot which one is which.  This is not photo shopped, they may look alike but it is 2 separate pictures.   ♫   
wink_face.gif

Feb 9, 2015 at 1:19 PM Post #951 of 1,184
Just because I have CIEMs doesn't mean I am some sort of elitist prick that thinks everything below them is garbage, otherwise I wouldn't be checking out Havi at all. I wasn't comparing the B3 to my CIEMs, I was comparing it to the B6. I couldn't care less if you think the general shape of CIEMs look like internal organs 
confused_face_2.gif

Feb 9, 2015 at 1:20 PM Post #952 of 1,184
  Just because I have CIEMs doesn't mean I am some sort of elitist prick that thinks everything below them is garbage, otherwise I wouldn't be checking out Havi at all. I wasn't comparing the B3 to my CIEMs, I was comparing it to the B6. I couldn't care less if you think the general shape of CIEMs look like internal organs 
confused_face_2.gif

Man, it's all joke...and you are making it even funnier by taking it serious  
beerchug.gif

Feb 9, 2015 at 1:31 PM Post #954 of 1,184
@Baycode

thanks for the beautiful pictures. Am satisfied enough to wait for them a bit longer :p The fact that you used the sony hybrid tips is quite telling imo, considering the narrow bore on them. Hmm, gives a clue as to the signature they might have had? :wink: 

Have you gotten a peek at the double D version? 

Feb 9, 2015 at 1:36 PM Post #955 of 1,184
  As stated earlier in this thread Havi will introduce "2 different models". As sometimes misspelled I wanted to remind the correct names (these names are provided me by the company):

Single Driver:  B6 Pirate          (Short name: B6P)
Dual Driver:     B6 Pirate Dual  (Short name: B6PD)

Here a closer look to the B6P
wink.gif
:

Pirate anchor icon only on the left earpiece. Faceplate have a smooth surface.
Under the surface, carbon-like "3-D woven structure" can be seen. This structure adds a very cool look to it.

On the above photo you can notice the 3D structure of the faceplate (left).
Faceplate have a slight rise on the middle part like a pyramid.
On some photos it seems flat -that it is not-.
The vent is similarly built like on the B3 which you can notice on the
below photo (top of the iem, small square hole).
Gold plated MMCX connectors seems very solidly built.

I prefered to use it (on tests) with Sony Hybrid silicone eartips (not included in the package).
These eartips have green colored inner cores.
The best sounding and fitting eartip for me on the B6P...

Really nice images of a really nice looking iem! May the temptations begin...

Feb 9, 2015 at 2:02 PM Post #959 of 1,184
Pics look amazing @Baycode.  I'm loving the textured look behind the gorilla glass.  Looks slick!

Feb 9, 2015 at 2:10 PM Post #960 of 1,184
B3P1 is dual driver, correct?  Is B6P single and B6PD dual?  If so, does that mean the B6PD is the successor to B3P1 and the B6P is something totally new?  Havi hasn't made a single driver IEM in the past, correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back