Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread
Jun 12, 2014 at 9:20 AM Post #706 of 4,032
  thanks for the info. Do you also know where I can buy double flange tips. My pair came without those

You're welcome 
bigsmile_face.gif

All the possible links were provided on the bottom of the first page. These links will lead you to the tip rolling pages first. Then you'll find the links to seller.

FYI: I am constantly updating the first page of this thread.

BTW @Darner I have posted you 3 different eartips. I hope you receive them well. You're lucky because I have never used those tips (free from wax haha
biggrin.gif
) and you're going to receive a pair of large Xkdun eartips which are reported to fit very well in the large eracanals.

Jun 12, 2014 at 10:03 AM Post #708 of 4,032

Thanks Baycode, you're a great Havi resource. I guess I'll have to keep looking for earwax, though. Maybe an ad on Head-Fi?

You're welcome 
wink.gif
  Man you should consult a doctor first If you don't have any 
bigsmile_face.gif

Jun 13, 2014 at 7:48 AM Post #709 of 4,032
Joining the earwax company....I have the jvc spiral tips on standby...hope it fits...
N give me some basssssss:)

Jun 13, 2014 at 8:02 AM Post #710 of 4,032
Joining the earwax company....I have the jvc spiral tips on standby...hope it fits...
N give me some basssssss:)

Did you purchase a B3 ?

Jun 13, 2014 at 8:14 AM Post #712 of 4,032
yessssshhhhh:p

Mmmmm, welcome to company 
etysmile.gif
  looking forward for your impressions with spiral dot tips
popcorn.gif
   If its possible comparing them with senn double flanges. Give the babies a good burning time
wink.gif

Jun 13, 2014 at 9:26 AM Post #713 of 4,032
While digging the threads I found an info and wanted to share (this one is from a Chinese forum, translation by Firefox add-on):

Source Thread: http://www.headphoneclub.com/thread-253160-1-1.html

According to user name "Lights Dim":
Musiland Monitor 06mx amp with Havi B3 Pro1 in usb mode sound state is scared to me, sounds very, very clean and transparent, this feeling is I have never heard of, clarity is very high, while listening to hear the vocals and instruments "my hairs stand on end", mid-range and treble can be very toxic to describe. Bass quality is also good, dive deeper, good strength, elastic bass somewhat general. The overall sound more open, the sound is very relaxed comfortable environment. Timbre brighter, cleaner, color is relatively good, neither cold nor warm.
------------------------------------------------------

This guy is talking about this player/dac/amp: http://www.musiland.cn/index.php/Product/show/id/207

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Musiland-Monitor-06-MX-USB-Sound-Card-ASIO-32bit-384kHz-Coaxial-SPDIF-/191090207439

Some info from the pages of 06MX:
Monitor 06 MX compared with the Monitor 03 US, performance increased by 30%, especially the purity of sound, sound detail and sound transient response, and high-power drive headphones distortion, has been a qualitative improvement. The function was raised by 200%, not only have the Monitor 03 US's full functionality, performance can also be transformed into a second global leader in high-definition audio player.

When used as a high-definition audio player, the same with the world's leading 32Bit/384kHz playback performance, and keep 2V RMS (5.656V VPP) output level 2x100mW headphones (300 ohms) drive capability. In 2V RMS line level, or 300 ohm headphones 2x60mW output power, Uses 4 AA NiMH rechargeable battery playing up to 10 hours; or digital outputs twenty hours.

Sound, audio player combined:
USB mode can be used as USB sound card, TF card reader to use. Audio player mode can be used as stand-alone audio player. Double-click the power button for one second to switch between the two modes.

A variety of specifications file playback:
Sound modes including DSD supports all audio file formats, including.
Audio player mode, supports WAVE, APE (Fast, Normal, High three coding level), FLAC (all coding level), MP3 (all coding level) common audio file formats, support for two sub-directories and CUE track information.

Jun 13, 2014 at 9:58 AM Post #714 of 4,032
Mmmmm, welcome to company :etysmile:   looking forward for your impressions with spiral dot tips :popcorn:    If its possible comparing them with senn double flanges. Give the babies a good burning time :wink:

Do u sleep with your havi ?
:D

Jun 13, 2014 at 10:05 AM Post #715 of 4,032
Jun 13, 2014 at 11:54 AM Post #718 of 4,032
  While digging the threads I found an info and wanted to share (this one is from a Chinese forum, translation by Firefox add-on):

Source Thread: http://www.headphoneclub.com/thread-253160-1-1.html

According to user name "Lights Dim":
Musiland Monitor 06mx amp with Havi B3 Pro1 in usb mode sound state is scared to me, sounds very, very clean and transparent, this feeling is I have never heard of, clarity is very high, while listening to hear the vocals and instruments "my hairs stand on end", mid-range and treble can be very toxic to describe. Bass quality is also good, dive deeper, good strength, elastic bass somewhat general. The overall sound more open, the sound is very relaxed comfortable environment. Timbre brighter, cleaner, color is relatively good, neither cold nor warm.
------------------------------------------------------

This guy is talking about this player/dac/amp: http://www.musiland.cn/index.php/Product/show/id/207

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Musiland-Monitor-06-MX-USB-Sound-Card-ASIO-32bit-384kHz-Coaxial-SPDIF-/191090207439

Some info from the pages of 06MX:
Monitor 06 MX compared with the Monitor 03 US, performance increased by 30%, especially the purity of sound, sound detail and sound transient response, and high-power drive headphones distortion, has been a qualitative improvement. The function was raised by 200%, not only have the Monitor 03 US's full functionality, performance can also be transformed into a second global leader in high-definition audio player.

When used as a high-definition audio player, the same with the world's leading 32Bit/384kHz playback performance, and keep 2V RMS (5.656V VPP) output level 2x100mW headphones (300 ohms) drive capability. In 2V RMS line level, or 300 ohm headphones 2x60mW output power, Uses 4 AA NiMH rechargeable battery playing up to 10 hours; or digital outputs twenty hours.

Sound, audio player combined:
USB mode can be used as USB sound card, TF card reader to use. Audio player mode can be used as stand-alone audio player. Double-click the power button for one second to switch between the two modes.

A variety of specifications file playback:
Sound modes including DSD supports all audio file formats, including.
Audio player mode, supports WAVE, APE (Fast, Normal, High three coding level), FLAC (all coding level), MP3 (all coding level) common audio file formats, support for two sub-directories and CUE track information.

AA batteries?
confused.gif

What is this, a Walkman?

Jun 13, 2014 at 12:03 PM Post #719 of 4,032
AA batteries? :confused:
What is this, a Walkman?

Lol!

I think this thread is about to be moderated due to too much ear wax dirty talk :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back