Have you ever looked back at your old posts?
Jul 1, 2005 at 5:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

mmmmcheese

500+ Head-Fier
I am a little bored today and I decided to look up all my old posts. It was weird reading all the stuff I wrote just 5 months ago, and relizing how 'noobish' I was. I have become a new man!! Everything that I wrote was very similar to things that the newbies of now will say. Look up your old posts and see how much you knowledge has changed.

Jul 1, 2005 at 6:47 PM Post #2 of 14
i did, and it looks like i say the same 6 things 1000 times
eek.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 1, 2005 at 8:45 PM Post #7 of 14
Some of my old posts were horrid. SInce I was pretty new to the whole talking on the internet thing (barely used my pc before I was like 16), I wasn't accustomed to messed up in the head crazy online people, not to mention my own fatal short temper. Bad mix. Let's just say for awhile Kirosia was synonymous with a**hole. May still be, I dunno.
tongue.gif

Jul 2, 2005 at 6:23 AM Post #11 of 14
I've seen some of my old posts, being quite the nOOb in many respects, and it's interesting to see that my first real topic ever was put to rest just recently, which was a Dolby Headphone/ Headphone DSP shootout. Back then I asked about what the concensus was on DH and how to get it on a portable amp, but alot of people didn't know(it was 2002), but now I don't care. I use 4Front Headphones DSP, and works circles around DH. But yeah, it is pretty funny running into my old posts when I'm not locked out of them for some reason.

BTW, anyone remember my first avatar?

5000smile.gif
Abe

Jul 2, 2005 at 5:03 PM Post #13 of 14
First of all, I don´t have any old posts
icon10.gif
Secondly, I don´t regret anything I´ve done in my life, so far.
cool.gif
Pick any of my posts and confront me
600smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back