Have you broken any bones?
Oct 11, 2007 at 2:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 49

amphead

Headphoneus Supremus
I fell 21 feet out of a tree and broke my left forearm and on another occasion, I jumped over a bush and broke my right wrist. All is well, no lasting effects.
tongue.gif

Oct 11, 2007 at 2:41 AM Post #3 of 49
Right forearm. I was in Junior High. Ouch.

Oct 11, 2007 at 2:58 AM Post #5 of 49
Right knee, right knuckle, left finger, right forearm and part of backbone has been cracked or broken by accident and fight.

I was wayward back then when I was in school. I can not afford any more. No way. hehe.

Oct 11, 2007 at 3:40 AM Post #10 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by pne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
do other peoples bones count?

LOL! I was just thinking that!

Oct 11, 2007 at 4:32 AM Post #12 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice Max /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've broken my nose 3 times, does that count?

Can you push it in flat to your face? Sorry I have to ask. Nevertheless I broke two bones in my hand, and have broken all my fingers and toes, many multiple times, and had a concussion (technically a break? I have never actually looked into it)

Oct 11, 2007 at 4:50 AM Post #13 of 49
i had my right arm broken before. Wasn't too bad of an ordeal. Definitely makes you feel sick to the stomach when you try to move it.

Since it was near the end of the bone which connects to the upper arm bone, I have lost a bit in my range of motion, and sometimes get pains in it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by arnoldsoccer4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can you push it in flat to your face? Sorry I have to ask. Nevertheless I broke two bones in my hand, and have broken all my fingers and toes, many multiple times, and had a concussion (technically a break? I have never actually looked into it)

A concussion is damage and pressure on your brain from it hitting the inside of your skull. The skull is a very solid bone, very hard to break. But very easy to have your brain rattle around inside it like a pop tab in a pop can.

Oct 11, 2007 at 5:00 AM Post #14 of 49
I've broken my left wrist twice and right wrist once - have some pretty big scars from the surgery needed to correct the right wrist.

Oct 11, 2007 at 5:52 AM Post #15 of 49
My nose at least a dozen times, first time in a small altercation and playing basketball after that. Dislocated fingers a number of times.

cheers
Simon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back