Have you broken any bones?
Oct 11, 2007 at 6:11 AM Post #17 of 49
One finger, about 30 years ago. Thats all

Oct 11, 2007 at 7:05 AM Post #19 of 49
I grew up with two siblings and played soccer and rugby for years, but I've never managed to break anything. I am always paranoid about someone opening the door just as I go to grab the handle, breaking my fingers
eek.gif

Oct 11, 2007 at 7:53 AM Post #21 of 49
no breaks that i know of, some nasty sprains and twists, i think i had a chipped shin bone one thanks to am over zealous footballer in a junior tournament

plenty of scars though..
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 11, 2007 at 8:29 AM Post #22 of 49
Left leg broken, right leg broken, right leg shattered, left arm broken, right wrist broken, left arm broken again, dislocated left shoulder...ugh. I was a bit reckless in my youth, but I'm done.

Oct 11, 2007 at 1:19 PM Post #25 of 49
Broken nose, many times,. When tackling someone and the chin straps of the football helmet breaks, it rotates down and breaks the nose.

Squashed a fingertip inside some machinery I had tagged and locked out when a DoDo Brain started the machine while I was doing Maintenance. I was the Boss - I took great pleasure firing the bum, after I got back to work from the Clinic. Popped it like a squashed grape...did you know that the insides of your fingertip is yellow???

Rolled a Trailer nosewheel over three toes, crushing three and skinning one after crushing it.

Broke other's bones: One Collarbone, One Ankle, Five Ribs, and plenty Noses - all in fights, and a few collarbones and ribs on the football field. Stepped on my wife's foot and broke two bones...she still loves me.

Oct 12, 2007 at 1:24 AM Post #28 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Left leg broken, right leg broken, right leg shattered, left arm broken, right wrist broken, left arm broken again, dislocated left shoulder...ugh. I was a bit reckless in my youth, but I'm done.

If this was a contest, i think you would win.

I have broken only one rib and my ankle/leg. Displaced ankle and fractured fibula in the leg break. Now ive got a nice set of screws down there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back