Has someone tried the LG HiFi Plus?
Apr 2, 2018 at 4:18 AM Post #46 of 64
Untitled.jpg

May 5, 2018 at 2:02 PM Post #48 of 64
Hi to all. I am new member although i read head-fi for a long time. I need your help about using LG HiFi Plus on Windows 10. I downloaded and installed driver, Windows 10 recognize LG HiFi Plus but Asio tool not show any device.
Untitled.png

Last edited:
May 5, 2018 at 10:40 PM Post #50 of 64
Hi to all. I am new member although i read head-fi for a long time. I need your help about using LG HiFi Plus on Windows 10. I downloaded and installed driver, Windows 10 recognize LG HiFi Plus but Asio tool not show any device.

Have you tried plugging headphones into the device while attached to the PC?

May 6, 2018 at 7:05 AM Post #51 of 64
hi, where did you download the driver for windows 10 ? can you give me the link or send it to my email please ? cengizcdilek@gmail.com Regards.
Selam Cengiz kardeşim, here is the link.
http://www.lge.co.kr/lgekor/download-center/downloadCenterFileDown.do?swRegNo=264

Have you tried plugging headphones into the device while attached to the PC?
First i plug headphones to dac then connect to pc. After that i did reverse but result same.

Jul 30, 2018 at 4:26 PM Post #55 of 64
Hello to all
After testing several different software. The best software is compatible with this device USB Audio Player PRO
Android software. This software controls the volume of hardware LG hifi plus without problem . Of course, you must buy a bachelor of software.
http://www.extreamsd.com/index.php/products/usb-audio-player-pro

Thankful
Afshin

Thanks for this.

I have a problem with my LG Hifi Plus when used with Galaxy Note 8.

It worked fine on a P20 pro I had, and on LG G5, but it glitches on Note 8 & S8, which is very obvious in some music particularly when quiet.

This app gives all kind of USB Audio tweak options to try to fix this - changing timing, buffers, forcing 16 bit etc, which is great.

Unfortunately it hasn't sorted my issue, but it's great to have an app that let's me give it a shot... for now I'll keep playing to see if I can find a fix.

I'll share if I can find a fix, and if anyone else has had the same issue & found a fix, let me know!

Aug 1, 2018 at 11:39 AM Post #56 of 64
Hello!
I have a lg g5 and, although I'm thinking of changing phone, I saw that the price of the module has really decrease (I find it at 33 euros).
Usually I use the smartphone to listen to music from Spotify (premium), for loseless files I use another DAP.
So, I would therefore use it almost exclusively with lossy files..
However, since the price is "inviting", do you think it makes sense to buy it to use it with the G5 or maybe with the PC, especially to drive a "bit higher" impedance headphones?

Aug 27, 2018 at 4:28 PM Post #57 of 64

In my experience, the ASIO device will not show any device unless your video/audio player of choice able to use it (eg. foobar2000 and KLCP+MPC-HC). Even then most of the time you still had to configure and/or install extra plugins and components so the player have the options to play it in ASIO mode as most Windows applications will use DirectSound as it's default.
I don't really recommend using ASIO with HiFi module as the PC Driver itself is glitchy at best (I had countless blue screen from it in Windows 10). Use WASAPI (event) instead with the hardware buffer for event mode set at least 50ms or more.
Here's my foobar2000 configuration for ASIO+DSD Support:

foobar2000_2018-08-28_03-17-03.png

foobar2000_2018-08-28_03-19-48.png

foobar2000_2018-08-14_23-03-31.png

Mar 3, 2019 at 9:50 AM Post #58 of 64
In my experience, the ASIO device will not show any device unless your video/audio player of choice able to use it (eg. foobar2000 and KLCP+MPC-HC). Even then most of the time you still had to configure and/or install extra plugins and components so the player have the options to play it in ASIO mode as most Windows applications will use DirectSound as it's default.
I don't really recommend using ASIO with HiFi module as the PC Driver itself is glitchy at best (I had countless blue screen from it in Windows 10). Use WASAPI (event) instead with the hardware buffer for event mode set at least 50ms or more.
Here's my foobar2000 configuration for ASIO+DSD Support:

Could you please provide more detailed information on how to make LG HM audio recognize fully the HiFi module? I have the same problem with the previous guy. I connect it to PC with usb-c to usb-a cable and have installed the LG drivers.
Foobar doesn't recognize the module with options for ASIO, DSD etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back