Hardcore - Crust, Powerviolence, Grind, Anarcho etc. all welcome
Nov 1, 2010 at 11:19 AM Post #76 of 103
No one has mentioned Darkthrone yet, check out their early stuff for death/black metal and F.O.A.D., Dark Thrones & Black Flags, and Circle The Wagons for Blackened Crust Punk.

Nov 2, 2010 at 8:32 AM Post #77 of 103
Here's what I've been digging as of late in the tough guy/mosh realm of core.

The breakdown in the midsection is ridiculous.

I farking love this next band.  Ex-members of Terror in it.  Brutal as all get out. 

Enjoy.

Nov 2, 2010 at 6:37 PM Post #78 of 103
Just got these in the mail when I got home from school.  This band is so vitriolic and confrontational sounding.  I bet riots broke out at their shows.

Nov 3, 2010 at 3:05 AM Post #80 of 103
Did a quick search on some hardcore albums and they were horrible (with the exception of one or two songs). Was wondering if there were any fans in here. I've been blasting a lot of Capitalist Casualties and Dropdead lately. 

Nov 3, 2010 at 5:08 AM Post #81 of 103
Oh yeah.  Sorry for the vagueness Cianyx.  The first one is the split between Premonitions of War and the grind band Benumb.  Both are awesome.  The other is Premonitions of Wars ep The True Face of Panic.

Nov 6, 2010 at 6:49 PM Post #82 of 103
Can't remember if this has been mentioned yet but I've been listening to this for days.  Its just pure rage.

They came from this band which is equally awesome:

Nov 10, 2010 at 4:31 PM Post #86 of 103
All Hell Breaks Loose - Self-titled.  This is some seriously hard stuff.  When they break it down its brief and awesome.

Picked this up not long ago.  I friggin love Another Victim.

Annnndddd some more obscure stuff by Nyari.  All I have to say about them is Holy S%&@!!!!

Sorry for the small cover but man.  This band's album Your Nation is Dead if you can find it is some darn heavy stuff.

Nov 11, 2010 at 4:04 AM Post #88 of 103
Purswader
Evile
LiveviL
DethKlok
Slayer*one would think*

I'm not a big fan of hardcore, to much screaming not enough talent.

Nov 11, 2010 at 4:56 AM Post #90 of 103
Are you trying to insult my intelligence?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back