Happy birthday Jude
Feb 7, 2004 at 1:06 PM Post #61 of 85
Happy Birthday Jude!
biggrin.gif

Feb 7, 2004 at 3:11 PM Post #64 of 85
Happy Birthday, Jude! And thanks for the excellent forums.

Feb 7, 2004 at 7:21 PM Post #67 of 85
All the best on your birthday. Have a great one
tongue.gif

Feb 8, 2004 at 12:36 AM Post #70 of 85
Our bosses and g/f's (signif. others, etc) should hate you, but we love ya! happy birthday Jude!

Feb 8, 2004 at 2:11 AM Post #73 of 85
Happy birthday, old man. I was walking through the stock room yesterday past the K1000s, DT880s, Etymotics, and hundreds of boxes filled with Sennheiser Headphones. Row upon row of jet black anodized aluminum HeadRoom amps greeted me with their postit note specifying which ones had premium modules and stepped attenuators. As I brushed past the t-shirts and coffee cups and entered the sales demo area filled with dozens of tube amps, and a big handfull of demo amps I wondered, "I wonder if I can figure out what to get Jude".

And then I thought occured to me, your such a great guy a simple "Thanks" would be what you would most value.

Thanks.
biggrin.gif

Lemme know if you want me to be less thoughtful next year. And just yank something off the shelf.
very_evil_smiley.gif

All the best,

Tyll

Feb 8, 2004 at 2:23 AM Post #74 of 85
Man, I've had a lot of fun for my birthday, and coming back to the forums after a couple days to see this thread has been a great way to help end the day!

Thanks a lot, everyone! Seeing this thread, and reading each and every post, made me feel all funny inside -- or maybe I just ate too much....
wink.gif

Seriously, everyone, your birthday posts mean a lot to me. Thank you very much.

Feb 8, 2004 at 2:39 AM Post #75 of 85
Jude --

Happy Birthday! Stay safe...
Don't get too wasted!
wink.gif

BANGPOD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back