Happy Birthday erikzen
Dec 7, 2004 at 11:43 AM Post #2 of 32
Happy Birthday!
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 7, 2004 at 12:34 PM Post #3 of 32
A big "Happy Birthday" to one of my favorite meet organizers, and all-round nice guy. You join a very elite group today. At this point, not only does you hearing begin to go, your yearly physicals take on a whole new flavor
very_evil_smiley.gif

Enjoy the day, man. You deserve it. Hope you get some cool new gear too.

Dec 7, 2004 at 1:04 PM Post #4 of 32
Yessir, re, sir. One of head-fi's good guys, indeed... Happy birthday, Erik.
Hope you have an awesome day!

Dec 7, 2004 at 1:41 PM Post #5 of 32
Thanks folks! I'm thrilled. Today might not be as good as it could be. I actually have school tonight so I went out with some friends for Monday Night Football last night and learned a new phrase. Can you say Tullamore Dew? It's safe to say I do not look or feel my best today.

I have a very conservative physician so, unfortunately, I've already had the "pleasure". Flavor is an interesting word in this context. Excuse me, did you say something?

Dec 7, 2004 at 2:16 PM Post #7 of 32
Happy Birthday Erik!

Dec 7, 2004 at 3:01 PM Post #8 of 32
Happy birthday! And I'm glad that particular gland is safe and sound!

Dec 7, 2004 at 3:21 PM Post #9 of 32
Oh cool, it's my gift mate's birthday
smily_headphones1.gif
May it be a great one! (and by the way, your package has arrived safely and shall remain tucked away till christmas eve at which time it's tradition to open presents in Denmark. I got the shipping confirmation on yours a few days ago - promise not to open it until christmas morning!)

eggosmile.gif

Dec 7, 2004 at 3:21 PM Post #10 of 32
Have a Great Birthday! And yes it is time to start being depressed about your age. Why should you be any different from the rest of us. Have a great day.

Dec 7, 2004 at 6:12 PM Post #13 of 32
The outpouring of these heartfelt felicitations has me feeling quite emotional *sniff*

Thank you, all!

Dec 7, 2004 at 9:46 PM Post #15 of 32
Erikzen,,,,,,,,THE MAN !!!

happy birthday pal. Hope you have/had a great day. Sorry about the rain .
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back