h
Jan 24, 2012 at 9:32 PM Post #46 of 61

Quote:
These are the only two hobbies I have right now. Fail. *facepalm* I should find something more interesting to do. I always wanted to transpose some of the Angel Beats OSTs so I could play them on piano but with what I have right now, it's impossible to get every detail.

i do plenty of things. i usuually break them down into mini sections. from GPU's, to CPU's to ram. To IEM's to full size and portables and stuff like that. Anglel BEats :DDD my heart your soul

Jan 24, 2012 at 9:43 PM Post #50 of 61

Quote:
Lol. That was pretty far off. I don't know if I should mark a -1 in my book for Headphone Supremus rank.
tongue.gif
And I haven't listened to that song for half a year.
You are cursed, cursed I tell you!
I won't like any console except for Nintendo's.
Which reminds me, I should probably get Dolphin if I build a computer powerful enough. 1080p Wii.
beerchug.gif

Would love to do that.

no -1 !!! Me super. i am too good that's why. i hvaen't listend to it for half.

Haha. i don't care for Nintendo

i got Dolphin before on it. recorded Pokemon coleseum on it.

Jan 24, 2012 at 9:58 PM Post #52 of 61

Quote:
I lost my pencil and I can't find anything to write with so you aren't on the edge of doom until I find one...found one.
tongue.gif

Haha. i don't care for Xbox or Playstation
but I still care for Microsoft and I kind of care for Sony.
How do games look on it? There's a thread on OCN and the pictures looked a lot cleaner. I'm thinking about making it so I can move my rig to the living room (if I build one) where we have this 46" 720p (I think, or it was 1080p) Samsung. I have a landlocked Wii (got it in China, well, my dad did and I insisted on getting one from the states) and no component cable. That translates to no games unless I go to China (or my dad) and no 46" fun.

that sucks for you. it looks pretty good actually..very very hard for me to play as the controls....are just..bleh

Jan 24, 2012 at 10:03 PM Post #54 of 61

Quote:
I know. I wish I could trade it in...just like the DS lite my sister has. It's all dirty (it's white) and it's starting to have problems...but we did get the Pokemon Soul Silver game in China. I'm pretty sure half of the stuff they sell is pirated.
Funny how I dislike my country so much yet scary how it might haunt me when I grow up.

the capitalism there is on piracy and stuff. don't dislike the PRC. i have been enlightened of it's ways and personally love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back