GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone Amplifier
Mar 1, 2016 at 2:40 AM Post #4,561 of 5,552
Hi Guys,

Just a quick update for all of the H-10 customers. The new batch of V5 is almost ready for send out. We are only a couple of days away before shipping. 

Thank you all for been patiant with us and supporting Burson. 

Dennis

Hi Dennis,

That's excellent news. I've been waiting for V5 since I ordered my H10.

What cables do I need to buy for my Schiit Bifrost Multibit + Gustard H10 + Hifiman HE-560?

Mar 1, 2016 at 10:55 AM Post #4,562 of 5,552
Putting my originals back until I hear from burson. Which are the duals? Opa 134 b? Found it. I was wrong. The Ne go in the back. I gotta label these things

Mar 1, 2016 at 4:17 PM Post #4,563 of 5,552
Just performed my bi-weekly check under the hood of the H10. Not looking very promising.

I do not currently hear any degradation in sound. But I think it's only a matter of time. I do have a HE-500 on the way to me and a Head-Fi meet coming up in a few weeks. Hopefully get this taken care of ASAP.

I sent an email to Burson. Hope to hear back from them soon.

*that is a dual pictured. Has it been mostly the duals or singles failing?

Mar 1, 2016 at 4:20 PM Post #4,564 of 5,552
Just performed my bi-weekly check under the hood of the H10. Not looking very promising.

I do not currently hear any degradation in sound. But I think it's only a matter of time. I do have a HE-500 on the way to me and a Head-Fi meet coming up in a few weeks. Hopefully get this taken care of ASAP.

I sent an email to Burson. Hope to hear back from them soon.

*that is a dual pictured. Has it been mostly the duals or singles failing?

Are these part of the new batch compatible with the H10?

Mar 1, 2016 at 6:16 PM Post #4,567 of 5,552
Hi Orejo, 

I am not sure what cable you want to use for that setup you have there mate. Choosing the right cable is a personal thing it really depends on your preferences.  I personally like the AQ line of cables :) But some say it is too "brassy" sounding :) 

Dennis

Burson Audio Stay updated on Burson Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/BursonAudio https://twitter.com/bursonaudio http://www.bursonaudio.com/products/
Mar 1, 2016 at 6:41 PM Post #4,568 of 5,552
Jesus, I wasn't expecting it to cost so much just to send 4 little op amps to Australia. Here's hoping the new batch won't have any issues. $49.25 is.....fine......once, if it happens again I don't think i'll be sending them back. Was it that expensive for anyone else?

Mar 1, 2016 at 9:16 PM Post #4,569 of 5,552
Jesus, I wasn't expecting it to cost so much just to send 4 little op amps to Australia. Here's hoping the new batch won't have any issues. $49.25 is.....fine......once, if it happens again I don't think i'll be sending them back. Was it that expensive for anyone else?

WAIT!!! You had to pay to return them for warranty?

Mar 2, 2016 at 3:09 AM Post #4,571 of 5,552
They told me to send them so I can get the new 17+/- volt op amps. I asked them if I needed to register them before sending but they told me
"We have recorded your details and will send you the new opamps when they are ready. : )".

Mar 2, 2016 at 5:05 AM Post #4,572 of 5,552

That is a lot for shipping something that can fit in an envelope...

Mar 2, 2016 at 6:13 PM Post #4,574 of 5,552
I've replaced the v5s (both sets) with the stock . I did all kinds of other things. Replaced HGs in nm24 with e188cc Dario's from surenes and deoxit for all connex and tubes. Sounding much better. I think the singles were getting dull sounding. Waiting to hear from burson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back