GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone Amplifier
May 8, 2015 at 6:27 PM Post #1,699 of 5,552
My EMS express is a little slower than normal on a Tanly USB interface. There was a holiday in China last weekend and their shipping gets backed up very quickly whenever there is a holiday. Seriously, their pipeline is so close to capacity that it takes very little to jam things up for days.

May 8, 2015 at 6:40 PM Post #1,700 of 5,552
The first EMS tracking # provided by Vintage Audio Lab did not work for three days, then I emailed him and he said he'd check it with EMS. He provided me a new EMS tracking # the following day and I received the G10 three days later.  He responded to all my emails mostly within 20 to 30 mins. By the way, he'll beat (instead of matching) any ebay store price.

May 8, 2015 at 8:52 PM Post #1,705 of 5,552
Can anyone give me some insight on what gain to use with certain headphones? Right now I have Denon AH-D2000s and Sennheiser HD600s so i assume leaving the gain switches on their default setting (8db) should suffice, or should i lower it for the denons? Also with planars such as he-560 lcd-2 etc it would be wise to raise the gain to +14db right?

May 9, 2015 at 12:06 AM Post #1,709 of 5,552

It was shipped before then the 3 days then or that's a world record. I'm gonna assume my situation is gonna end up like yours as it did say it shipped on sunday/monday in China and the earliest delivery date is on the coming Monday, so I'll relax for the week and hope it gets here very soon...

My H10 was shipped from Taiwan (not China) on Apr.22 and arrived at my doorstep on Apr.25. Hope that you'll have the same luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back