Guide for buying a headphone
Apr 3, 2014 at 5:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

xveteranx

New Head-Fier
hey guys
i live in a dorm so there are ppl here who always talk and doesn't allow me to do my homework
so i decided to buy a headphone
it's very important that the headphone has Noise-Canceling ( Really Really Important ! )
and also the max budjet is about 120 $ or 130 $
any suggestion ?
thanks a lot

Apr 3, 2014 at 5:34 PM Post #2 of 5
I think that an IEM would work great for that. They usually have better isolation than any NC Portable headphone IMO

EDIT : Woops, thought that I was on the Portable Headphone sub-forum, but whatever.

Apr 3, 2014 at 9:09 PM Post #4 of 5
The HD280 Pro might actually be of interest to you, but whether you'd be able to deal with a closed-back with some higher pressure headband than you might be used to is up to you to find out. They're one of the better closed-back and isolating offerings under that price range. I like mine quite a bit, and they do loosen over time. They are passive noise cancelling, not active.

Apr 3, 2014 at 9:27 PM Post #5 of 5
UE6000's for sure. They sound great and have active noise cancelling when you need it. They are under $100, have a detachable cable, fold up real nice, and even come with a decent carrying case. Comfortable over ear design, and I believe they have a remote for skipping song and changing the volume. For something with (active) noise cancellation, you won't find anything better in the $100 price bracket. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back