GS1000 sn 112 (arrived today)
May 23, 2006 at 11:06 PM Post #16 of 171
I know criticism of the GS1000 is unacceptable at this point, but I just wanted to let you know, Nik, that there are many others out there that agree with you, including some very respected members of the industry that have heard pretty much every headphone ever made (and no, it's not Wayne).

May 23, 2006 at 11:10 PM Post #17 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mastergill
Damn! now i agree with you, HD650 + 300B = PURE MAGIC; Orpheus crusher, at least for rock, pop and rap.

Why not the Orpheus with some 300Bs? That may well be a HD650+300B crusher.

May 23, 2006 at 11:13 PM Post #18 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by seacard
I know criticism of the GS1000 is unacceptable at this point, but I just wanted to let you know, Nik, that there are many others out there that agree with you, including some very respected members of the industry that have heard pretty much every headphone ever made (and no, it's not Wayne).

Good thing you cleared that up for Nik, I'm sure he was feeling funny. Fortunately, you clued him into the underground revolution against the GS1000.

May 23, 2006 at 11:16 PM Post #19 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercuttio
Good thing you cleared that up for Nik, I'm sure he was feeling funny. Fortunately, you clued him into the underground revolution against the GS1000.

Underground revolution? Why haven't I been approached?
frown.gif
tongue.gif

May 23, 2006 at 11:17 PM Post #20 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by philodox
Underground revolution? Why haven't I been approached?
frown.gif
tongue.gif

Your black wax crest sealed envelope must have been lost in the mail!
biggrin.gif

May 23, 2006 at 11:22 PM Post #22 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl
Why not the Orpheus with some 300Bs? That may well be a HD650+300B crusher.

No kidding. Anything with the Cary 300SEI is good - I've heard amazing synergy with the K1000s with 300SEI. That's an amazing sounding peice of equipment with speakers or headphones.

May 23, 2006 at 11:24 PM Post #23 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by seacard

haha like there is this underground GS-1000 haters that are afraid to post
biggrin.gif

Bad things can be said but at least burn them in first. hello. The 650 doesn't sound great before burn in either.

May 23, 2006 at 11:34 PM Post #24 of 171
I knew it! The GS-1000s aren’t perfect and not everyone is going to like them.

And all those opposed get ready to get in the ring against the righteous and religious GS-1000 followers. Let the lambasting and witty sarcasms proceed. This has been a public service announcement from One After productions.
tongue.gif

May 23, 2006 at 11:45 PM Post #25 of 171
the thing is simple ..
there's no possibility to do a more perfect headphone then the ps-1 .. they're perfect , for music pleasure , and for general music pleasure&portrait too , and have a focused perfection too , so no way competitors . Doing something different is going to get out of perfection . Even if Grado , Jhon series , new flag .
And if one wanted true neutrality there another un.beatable beast , the hp-2 ( and 1000 ) , Joe series ; lil bit more recessed on extremes , vs ps-1 , still holding his own and the crown of neutrality against anything that came to life in the headphone world .

ok , flames on now

May 23, 2006 at 11:54 PM Post #27 of 171
[size=xx-small] Quote:

Originally Posted by 909
But the PS-1s are so heavy and they hurt my ears (not really, but nothing) lolol
very_evil_smiley.gif
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif
icon10.gif
eek.gif

( modifying / customizing the headband definitely help the weight issue . trust me . ) [/size]

May 24, 2006 at 12:07 AM Post #28 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by boodi
[size=xx-small]
( modifying / customizing the headband definitely help the weight issue . trust me . ) [/size]

It will diminish the resell value. Another one, lol – I’ve tried that, but it still is uncomfortable. jk
wink.gif
rolleyes.gif

May 24, 2006 at 12:13 AM Post #29 of 171
[size=xx-small] Quote:

Originally Posted by 909
It will diminish the resell value. Another one, lol – I’ve tried that, but it still is uncomfortable. jk
wink.gif
rolleyes.gif

naa , my headband can be reverted to original in few seconds . OT rant finished , I ask forgivness now [/size]

May 24, 2006 at 12:16 AM Post #30 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by boodi
[size=xx-small]
naa , my headband can be reverted to original in few seconds . OT rant finished , I ask forgivness now [/size]

forget about it
gs1000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back