GS1000 First impressions
Dec 16, 2006 at 7:39 PM Post #151 of 156
Quote:

Originally Posted by vai-777 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
GRADOS ARE NOT MY CUP OF TEA. Doesnt mean thier bad,but they are overpriced. for $1000 they should sound "good" out of a colby pcdp.

I guess Im part of the DARK SIDE

600smile.gif

Or the trolling side. Considering you come into every Grado thread and post that they suck and that Senns are God's gift to headphone listeners. It is getting tiring and it is also against the TOS.

Dec 16, 2006 at 9:44 PM Post #152 of 156
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zanth /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Or the trolling side. Considering you come into every Grado thread and post that they suck and that Senns are God's gift to headphone listeners. It is getting tiring and it is also against the TOS.

never said grados suck, you did. i just think they are overpriced for what they are and im not alone in thinking that. I believe sennheiser to make the best phones in all price ranges and will continue to do so until i hear otherwise, FOR MYSELF! PERIOD.

Dec 16, 2006 at 9:56 PM Post #153 of 156
I certainly don't need to start referencing the myriad of threads you post in trolling about your opinions. They are quite apparent to many here, in fact I myself have read in 3 threads in just the last day. The point is....trolling is not permitted on Head-fi. Period.

Dec 17, 2006 at 12:12 AM Post #154 of 156
Quote:

Originally Posted by vai-777 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
never said grados suck, you did. i just think they are overpriced for what they are and im not alone in thinking that. I believe sennheiser to make the best phones in all price ranges and will continue to do so until i hear otherwise, FOR MYSELF! PERIOD.

oh good, another troll.

Dec 17, 2006 at 12:16 AM Post #155 of 156
Quote:

Originally Posted by Arainach /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Vai, have you even heard the GS-1000 or are you just flame-baiting once again?

hilarious, my vote is here..

Dec 17, 2006 at 12:55 PM Post #156 of 156
Quote:

They are really not all that. If you like GRADOS I suppose you would like them but if your used to SENNS you wont.

Thank you for your reply and sorry for off-topic. I don't listen any Grado yet. But I currently listen to my Senn HD595. And for many years to my beloved Sony CD3000 until they passed away. I hope to find new cans with soundstage, large and accurate (the sound with "space" around me), that match the quality I heard in the Sony's. The sound quality of the Senn's is very, very good, in timbre, very revealing and neutral (but the bass isn't that good, many times is only zoom-zoom). And that's all. It doesn't present you other qualities that some people like me needs. Some guys need bass, others need treble , accurate guitar strings or female voices, and others, like me, want to forget the exact location of the speakers. And sometimes it's weird to hear a small group with a female voice, for example, where the (tiny) soundstage is "inverted", that is, the voice is located behind the instruments, not in front.

Sorry again for the off-topic, it's not a Senn's thread. And for my bad english.

EDIT: I just notice the same arguments are fairly used against you, Vai-777. I don't intend to do that. It's an obvious mistake that I made.

http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=214121
Quote:

JaZZ says in other thread:
Different people need different headphone characteristics for musical enjoyment and/or the impression of a fairly realistic reproduction. Some need more bass, some need more mids, some need more treble than others. There's no sense in trying to disqualify a specific properly designed headphone after a first personal disappointment, the less so if it has a strong following in a specialized forum with many experienced people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back