Greatest ability to sound life-like with the proper equipment, 701 or 650?
Jun 30, 2009 at 4:52 AM Post #61 of 88
Wha.... so what's that pic related to this thread????? I have no clue really......

Plus : stop posting same picture on another same thread!

Jun 30, 2009 at 5:01 AM Post #62 of 88
I am beginning to wonder about the state of your sanity Oldblueyez.

What the hell has that poll got to do with this one?
That poll was not measuring performance of the 701 and 650 but brands on the whole.

If anyone is clueless, you are demonstrating that it is you yourself!

Jun 30, 2009 at 5:03 AM Post #63 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by olblueyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thats not all your clueless about.

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/que...ml#post5806000

Not just clue, there is no logical explanation that how this comment is related to this thread.
ph34r.gif

Jun 30, 2009 at 5:12 AM Post #65 of 88
Oh yes, I am such a clueless guy. Three years of head-fi experience, over 8 years of total experience with headphones (started with Koss Pro4AAT in 2001), experience with various headphones and amplifiers saved for tube amps, and speakers & related gears.

Well then.... I am really clueless about HD650. Satisified now? But then, how can this cluelessness be connected to my cluelessness to some unrelated picture you just posted?
tongue.gif

Jun 30, 2009 at 5:21 AM Post #66 of 88
Ok, I will explain it so some of the cry babies can understand it. The 701 won the poll but Sennheiser more than doubled AKG's number in the best headphone maker poll. Thats what I call ironic. Look up irony sometime.

Jun 30, 2009 at 5:27 AM Post #67 of 88
Quote:

Ok, I will explain it so some of the cry babies can understand it. The 701 won the poll but Sennheiser more than doubled AKG's number in the best headphone maker poll. Thats what I call ironic. Look up irony sometime.

Hmmm that poll is even more jokier than this poll. So what's the point anyway?

But I do see your point now.

Jun 30, 2009 at 5:29 AM Post #68 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by wnmnkh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmmm that poll is even more jokier than this poll. So what's the point anyway?

But I do see your point now.

I think the biggest joke is recommending people use the 650 un-amped. That recommendation is also why you probably shouldn't be posting in this particular thread.

Thread Title: Greatest ability to sound life-like with the proper equipment, 701 or 650?

Jun 30, 2009 at 5:29 AM Post #69 of 88
You started two polls and hoped that somebody would vote HD650 to prove that you're right, but in the end K701 got more votes. So you just randomly posted a pic showing result of an unrelated poll, how ironic
rolleyes.gif

Jun 30, 2009 at 5:31 AM Post #70 of 88
Quote:

LOL!
Now I am convinced that you are insane.

Jun 30, 2009 at 5:36 AM Post #71 of 88
Quote:

I think the biggest joke is recommending people use the 650 un-amped. That recommendation is also why you probably shouldn't be posting in this particular thread.

Thread Title: Greatest ability to sound life-like with the proper equipment, 701 or 650?

Well, as I said, HD650 still sound great without proper equipment, and HD650 indeed still sound great with my beta22. I said what I preceives.

I think have right to post here since I own beta22, one of the greatest amps for HD650 and K701, as well as many people who also own amps that powerful enough to drive both HD650 and K701 without problems.

Jun 30, 2009 at 5:37 AM Post #72 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by triode12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL!
Now I am convinced that you are insane.

Rofl!
k701smile.gif

Jun 30, 2009 at 5:40 AM Post #73 of 88
this thread is hillarious. Keep up the good work, oldblueyes, my friend! It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it, and I gotta respect you for stepping up to the plate and making things interesting!

Jun 30, 2009 at 5:44 AM Post #75 of 88

Users who are viewing this thread

Back