Great find?
Jan 5, 2010 at 1:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

Poor

New Head-Fier
There is a store about 1hr 30min away from me that resells unclaimed baggage from a local airport. I was browsing through the electronics and I believe I came across a pot of gold... you tell me
First i found these grado 60s for $3:
GRADOS
u can see the jack had been broken off but ive already put a new jack on it from radio shack and they so far seem to work fine!

Then my heart skipped when I saw these westones for $20:
Westone um2?
Westone um2? v2
I believe they are um2 but im not completely sure... The only thing weird I see about them is that there seems to be some sort of pink goo inside the right piece. Even so, i cant detect any noticeable difference between the left and right.

did i do good?
icon10.gif

Jan 5, 2010 at 1:18 AM Post #2 of 15
Jesus! Sell them to me now if they work
biggrin.gif
Haha yes nice find mate, I didn't even know they sold unclaimed baggage
confused.gif

Jan 5, 2010 at 1:24 AM Post #4 of 15
aww, you got the old SR60's. I think they are much better looking than the new SR60i's. No comment on the sound, I just know that the new ones sound great for portable headphones.

This is an unbelievable find.

Jan 5, 2010 at 1:55 AM Post #8 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kibble Fat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did you get them here or somewhere else? They've got 2 locations, both in Alabama...
redface.gif

Unclaimed Baggage Center

Thats it! I live in Georgia so its a trip for me, but it was worth it.

I was beaming when I walked out of that place. haha

Jan 5, 2010 at 2:29 AM Post #11 of 15
Great deal! While waiting at the airport this holiday season, I notice a lot of unclaimed luggage and wonder what happens if the owner does not pick up. Guess I know now.

Jul 3, 2010 at 7:23 AM Post #15 of 15
We should really make a Thread about our greatest finds ..... MY pxc250 cost me only 15 dollars here in Nuevo Laredo at an office Depot ......... they sound great , all i need is for my E1 to arrive to fully appreciate their SQ (at the moment i prefer portapros because of the considerably higher output volume from my ipod touch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back