GREAT DEAL! (CROSSFADE LP's 129.99 ON AMAZON)
Feb 14, 2011 at 11:59 PM Post #17 of 26
Almostt did that deal also, but that seller doesn't allow refunds, only exchanges if defective. Didn't want to take the chance in case they aren't what I'm expecting.

Feb 15, 2011 at 10:42 AM Post #20 of 26
Can you compare the amount of bass to the crossfade or M50? Does it have that much more bass than the M50?

Quote:
+1

I have the HFI-580's now(identical to DJ1's), phenomenal bass, very energetic & clear sound.

Feb 17, 2011 at 4:25 PM Post #21 of 26
Well I got my white pearl Crossfades today. The thing is... they don't say V-MODA across the top headband like I see in all the other pictures of the white pearl model. Everything else like box, case, cables etc seems legit, they just don't say v-moda which I find kind of eerie.

EDIT: I e-mailed amazon because I got them off of a seller that was fulfilled by amazon. They told me they recommend me send it in for a refund but maybe they are legit... I don't know. I just think it's weird how everything else is fine they just don't say V-Moda.

Feb 17, 2011 at 5:26 PM Post #22 of 26

Quote:
Well I got my white pearl Crossfades today. The thing is... they don't say V-MODA across the top headband like I see in all the other pictures of the white pearl model. Everything else like box, case, cables etc seems legit, they just don't say v-moda which I find kind of eerie.

EDIT: I e-mailed amazon because I got them off of a seller that was fulfilled by amazon. They told me they recommend me send it in for a refund but maybe they are legit... I don't know. I just think it's weird how everything else is fine they just don't say V-Moda.

interesting. well, how do they sound? and what seller did yours come from? mine aren't here yet and the estimated delivery is the 22nd, but it's awfully close to still be 5 days out. mine came from electronics club, but i got the gunmetal instead of the white.

Feb 17, 2011 at 5:50 PM Post #23 of 26
I got them from GSI but it was fulfilled by amazon. I e-mailed V-Moda and this is there response.

[size=x-small]"Sam,

There was an early run of white crossfades without the logo on top. They are completely genuine.

Rock on,
V-MODA Customer Service"[/size]

[size=x-small]They do sound good though and like I said, everything else seems perfect and as normal. I'm just going to keep them.[/size]

Feb 17, 2011 at 7:16 PM Post #25 of 26
Much more bass than the M50. I'm no audiophile so other than that there aren't too many differences in the sound at least. Might amp them to get even more bass but thats just because I'm too used to the overpowering bass of subs in a car. That kind of bass in headphones would muddy up everything and be no good. All in all they are great headphones with some sweet accessories like the case. If you aren't an audiophile (one who can pick out the tiniest little differences in sound) you love your bass, and want to look pretty awesome, these couldn't be more perfect. I really have no idea what some of these people are saying when they say the sound quality isn't that great or the bass overpowers everything else, yea right. Those must be the people who listen to like classical music and no hip-hop/rock (not sure why you'd even consider using these for only classical or genres like that...). That's like listening to classical in your souped up car with a couple of subs, of course you aren't going to like it.

EDIT: Alright most of my MP3's are 320 kbps but what I've realized is some have the bass better setup than others. With the song lollipop these things absolutely kickk. Add the bass boost of a cheap Fiio E5 and you might just pass out it's so good.

Quote:
awesome! i'm excited to get mine. how do they compare to your old m50?

Feb 17, 2011 at 8:50 PM Post #26 of 26

Quote:
Much more bass than the M50. I'm no audiophile so other than that there aren't too many differences in the sound at least. Might amp them to get even more bass but thats just because I'm too used to the overpowering bass of subs in a car. That kind of bass in headphones would muddy up everything and be no good. All in all they are great headphones with some sweet accessories like the case. If you aren't an audiophile (one who can pick out the tiniest little differences in sound) you love your bass, and want to look pretty awesome, these couldn't be more perfect. I really have no idea what some of these people are saying when they say the sound quality isn't that great or the bass overpowers everything else, yea right. Those must be the people who listen to like classical music and no hip-hop/rock (not sure why you'd even consider using these for only classical or genres like that...). That's like listening to classical in your souped up car with a couple of subs, of course you aren't going to like it.

EDIT: Alright most of my MP3's are 320 kbps but what I've realized is some have the bass better setup than others. With the song lollipop these things absolutely kickk. Add the bass boost of a cheap Fiio E5 and you might just pass out it's so good.

awesome, makes me even more excited for them! i'm not much of an audiophile either so i'm hoping i have the same impression of them as you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back