Grand Rapids BIRTHDAY BASH 2/20/10
Feb 5, 2010 at 9:01 PM Post #34 of 65
It looks like my LA2000's are shipping to me on Monday
smily_headphones1.gif
So excited!

Feb 6, 2010 at 1:34 AM Post #35 of 65
I may potentially be able to make it to this meet, but it's unsure whether there will be other events happening on the 20th at this time. The only gear I have is a measly maverick tubemagic D1 and a stock denon d2000. It would be interesting to compare the maverick to similar dac/amps like the compass or zero if anyone happens to own one though.

Feb 6, 2010 at 1:40 AM Post #36 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Remains /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I may potentially be able to make it to this meet, but it's unsure whether there will be other events happening on the 20th at this time. The only gear I have is a measly maverick tubemagic D1 and a stock denon d2000. It would be interesting to compare the maverick to similar dac/amps like the compass or zero if anyone happens to own one though.

Please come! It would be really neat to compare our Denon's.

Feb 6, 2010 at 1:42 PM Post #38 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Remains /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hope you make it...you're in for a treat!

Quote:

Originally Posted by no9 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice
atsmile.gif
I'll show, and bring my Westone UM2 and some portable players

Looking forward to seeing you again. Pretty impressive list of portable gear this year.

Feb 12, 2010 at 11:06 PM Post #39 of 65
One week away ... can it be?

Confirmed with Headroom today and they were VERY generous! When the shipment arrives I'll update the gear list. Todd (TTVJ) had something pull him away from business this week and I have been unable to reach him. Depending on his situation and the timing we may or may not have TTVJ headphone swag to enjoy.

Long term weather forecast is highs in the low 30s and cloudy ... but no snow forecast at this point. Sounds like perfect travel weather and a great day to gather with head-fi friends.

I'll keep this thread updated. Looking forward to seeing all of you.

Feb 13, 2010 at 4:24 AM Post #41 of 65
AWESOME!

My LA2000 lites arrived today. I'm going to enjoy breaking these in. They sure are beautiful.

DSCN0054.jpg

Feb 13, 2010 at 7:26 AM Post #43 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatcat28037 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would so be there if I still lived in Kalamazoo. I hope you have a great meet, I know this time of year ya'll need some bright spots!

North Carolina isn't too far
tongue.gif
, come on up!

Feb 13, 2010 at 5:01 PM Post #45 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aimless1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Easy on the eyes. Very nice looking cans.

I'm trying to make sure they are at least 'close' to being broke in. Mr. Lawton says 200 hours. That means I have to keep them on until I warm up the car on the 20th :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back