Grado SR325is Owners
Sep 23, 2010 at 5:34 PM Post #16 of 21
Well, a Grado dealer would be a good start.  :^ )  Or, maybe there aren't any in the EU, I don't know.  The internet is also your friend.  Go on GradoLabs website where they list a lot of non-US dealers.

Sep 24, 2010 at 2:02 AM Post #17 of 21

Quote:
Well, a Grado dealer would be a good start.  :^ )  Or, maybe there aren't any in the EU, I don't know.  The internet is also your friend.  Go on GradoLabs website where they list a lot of non-US dealers.

Thanks. I just found a local retailer.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 14, 2010 at 8:22 AM Post #19 of 21
I only recently acquired a set of SR325is.  Didn't warm up to them immediately, but now I look forward to coming home from the office everyday just so I can throw on these cans and kick my feet up.  I was using the SR60 for the last 5 years or so, and I'm blown away by the 325 soundstage, especially for live performances.  Just incredible.  And to think there are better and more expensive Grados in the line-up.  Glad I decided to go with the flagship of the Prestige series.  I plan to pick up a set of G Cush pads this week. I also plan to mod the SR60 as well. 

Oct 14, 2010 at 9:16 AM Post #20 of 21
I want a set of these Grado SR325i bad....where is the best place for me too pick some up ....I want the big cups also.

Nov 16, 2011 at 9:38 PM Post #21 of 21
I've had mine for 2 months now and I love them! Best $300 I ever spent. I had the same comfort issue, but I read the sheet of paper that came with them and it suggests bending the headband to lower the clamping force. Just gently bend out the band without overstretching it. This totally solved the problem for me, and now I find myself listening to my grados for 5 hours straight without any pain. I hope this helps anybody who has issues with comfort and has not already tried this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back